[70]

70- Al
Dedicated to: ZiGiZarry

"Somebody has tried to frame me," Miller yelled as Al ordered for him to get arrested. He was going to hear him out soon. But first, they needed to track the phone. He scrolled through the messages, only three standing out to him.

we're leaving the others friday night

.meet us at bar. u know where it is.

don't worry, u'll get ur money. tell me if he contacts u

The first two were from Tom it seemed, the number glazed over by the words- Home Call. The third seemed to be from someone else, a.k.a Eric, and Al wasn't quite sure who it was. The rest of Miller's texts have been either to the former or the latter. He'd told Tom everything, every single detail while the other person had mostly given him orders and status updates. Whoever the person was, he wanted to trick Tom while Tom was already planning on escape. On Friday. Al raised an eyebrow, glancing at the date the message had been sent. Yesterday morning. Today was 14th Wednesday.

Al motioned for Ben to come over. "Yes, sir?" the officer asked.

"I want you to track these numbers."

"Yes sir."

Al glanced at the clock. It was late and only a few officers were here. "Tell Stillinski to dismiss everyone except Bennett, I need to know what happened to the team that was going to apprehend Brian Anderson."

"Yes sir."

>>>> Zayn >>>>>

As it turned out, Liam and Niall did actually manage to win over them. Zayn was surprised as to why he sucked so much so suddenly, and Louis was uncharacteristically quiet. Eventually, the lad gave up with a groan. "Zayn, you're worse than Liam. Did you not practice in the break?"

Zayn sighed, like a child being chided by his parent.

Now, the next day, he couldn't get enough of the game as he kept on playing. He had to admit, it was an excellent way to spend his time. The boys eventually grew bored and joined the game.

"I knew I needed some practice,"Zayn whooped as he high-fived Louis. He finally won a game.

Liam laughed, not seeming to be bummed out like Niall who was weeping over his lost. "I never lose, what's wrong with me? I was so good!" He wiped is fake tears away.

"The king is back!" Louis announced, before catching himself. "After me, of course."

Zayn yawned, stretching his arms over his head. He grimaced as his numerous joints popped, feeling like a stiff old man.

The door suddenly opened, the room becoming crowded as his sisters and mum piled inside. "Hey Zayn!" Safaa exclaimed

"Hi. Aren't you early?" he questioned.

"We only had our play yesterday, so today was the last day of school," she explained. Waliyha hugged him, setting her bag by the door. She pulled back. "How are you feeling?"

"Good," Zayn replied, turning to Safaa."Your play was yesterday? Why did no one tell me?"

Safaa shrugged. "You were asleep when we came."

"I have her performance on the camera," Harry assured him. "If you want to watch it."

"All of you went?" Zayn asked. He tried not to feel left out, but he couldn't help it.