[11]

11- Zayn
Chapter dedication: @Zayniac420

When Tom came back, he did not look furious anymore. Instead he calmly stubbed out his cigarette and turned to Butch, ignoring Zayn as if he wasn't even standing there clutching his head. "We're robbing that damn jewelry store tonight."
Butch's mouth fell, his cigarette dangling. "What the hell, Tom? No way. You're not destroying everything because of anger, we-"
"Listen to me carefully." Tom said, rolling his eyes. "They've been calling his phone, tracking it. You know the second phase of the plan, and the third. If we don't do this now, we'll run out of time."
Butch sighed, shaking his head. He turned to Jeff who just shrugged in response. "We'll do it tomorrow." Butch said. "We'll have all the details by then, as well as the equipment."
Tom nodded, seeming satisfied. "Great, tomorrow. Come on, we'll stop by the bar before going back." Butch nodded, beginning to roll the map as Jeff gathered the papers in a stack. Zayn felt a knot tighten in his stomach. They were leaving, which meant-

"Brian, lock him up." Tom said, not looking at Zayn at all. The two men turned towards him, handcuff in hand. Zayn shook his head. No way, they were not going to lock him up and tie him in the cold again. He backed away, but there was only the wall behind him. The two men stepped closer, and the first one smirked. Zayn clenched his jaw as the man gabbed his arms. Zayn kicked him right where the sun didn't shine, especially in the last weeks of November. The man doubled over with a groan, and the other one, Brian, tried to stifle his laugh. He looked like he hadn't seen anything as funny for decades. But then his expression turned serious, and he grabbed Zayn's wrists in a firm grip. Zayn tugged, and yanked desperately. He was not going to be locked up again, he was not an animal. But Tom definitely thought so as he threw the rope to Brian. Brian clasped the handcuffs and Zayn gritted his teeth, reaching out to kick him. Brian simply stepped aside. The other man had retreated, and Zayn felt a wave of satisfaction. He was glad he'd kicked that bastard hard. "Oh, come on Tom." Butch said, watching Zayn's struggle to avoid the rope as Brian struggled to bind his arms to his body. "You really gonna do that?" Butch groaned. "Just let him wear handcuffs and set these two at duty." He raised an eyebrow at Tom. "They can look after a prisoner, can't they?"

Tom clenched his jaw, and Zayn knew he would never risk it just to prove something to Butch. It wasn't going to work. But he was immensely surprised when the kidnapper rolled his eyes and nodded. Brian dropped his arms, looking confused. "Look after him, I'll be back in about an hour. And if he escapes..." Tom let the threat hang in the air. Butch smirked, winking at Zayn, and Zayn couldn't help but feel his spirits being lifted. Tom wouldn't dare go over the line with Butch around. He would always want to prove how great he was and all. Maybe Zayn could use that to his advantage. The three men left minutes later, the half broken table empty except for the used cigarettes. Zayn sighed in relief, and slid down to the ground, resting his head on his knees. The throbbing had lessened to a minimal, making it at least bearable. He wondered what his mum was doing. How was she tackling all of it? It made him extremely guilty to know that he was hurting his loved ones, again. Why was it always him?
Suddenly the thought of Safaa getting captured popped in his mind, and he shook the horrible thought away. His sisters...they would be missing him so much, oh how he missed them already.

Zayn let out a breath, enjoying how it's warmth reflected on his face. And finally, the boys... The thought of Liam, oh my god. How was Liam doing?
Zayn's heart ached. He wanted to go back, be back with all of them. Louis and Liam were even in Bradford. Wasn't Liam sick?
The thought had just entered Zayn's mind when suddenly he was lifted off the ground. The man he'd kicked earlier, glared at him, his hand wrapped around the collar of Zayn's coat. "Hey, put him down Joey." Brian frowned, but Joey's grip just tightened. "You think you're so cool, huh?" he sneered.
Zayn gulped, eyes darting to Brian, pleading him to stop this man. But Brian actually looked like he enjoyed the show, a small amused smile on his face. Like a bully at school.
"You think you can kick anyone in the balls?" Joey spat.
Zayn clenched his jaw, arm coming up to wipe the spit away from his cheek. He was tempted to kick the man again, but tried his best to restrain himself. It would only lead to trouble, and Zayn could definitely not afford any more of that.

Joey however thought it would be lovely as he reached up to punch Zayn in the face. Zayn squeezed his eyes shut, imaging the fist landing with his face anytime. Surprisingly, it didn't. He reopened his eyes to see that Brian had Joey's wrist in a fierce grip. "Okay, fun's over. Put him down."
Joey rolled his eyes, immediately letting go. As Zayn landed on his feet, the man walked away. Brian smirked at him, shrugging. Zayn wasn't sure whether he'd tried to be friendly, creepy, or scary. Either way, he was too tired to care. So he sat back down, tucking his knees up to his chest. He watched with wary eyes as Brian pulled out a stack of cards and the two guards began to play. He watched their game with tired eyes, not wanting to fall asleep. His stomach growled and he really craved biryani right then and there, or maybe potatoes and sauce, or meatballs, or spaghetti, or-
Zayn licked his lips, trying not to think of food, which just made him think more about it. The more he did the more it made him smile though, the thought of Niall coming to mind. God, he missed the boys. They'd barely talked, except for him and Liam. He did talk to Louis but that was weeks ago when they were discussing about Fifa and just chatting in general.

Zayn's eyes were starting to droop, his thoughts swimming in his head. That's when he noticed the magazine lying on the ground, under the table. Zayn frowned, curiously reaching forward and grabbing it. On the front page was a picture of Josh Hutcherson, grinning from ear to ear. Zayn glanced at the continents. His brows furrowed when one particular gossip caught his eye. Heartthrob Zayn Malik still sad over his split with Little Mix bird Perrie Edwards? 1D boys spotted in Bradford, presumably helping Zayn out! Go to page 9 to read more.
Zayn quickly flicked the pages to page 9, and swallowed at the sight of the two boys. A picture of Liam was pasted on the top left, leaving the airport with Louis. Just the sight of him made Zayn's heart leap. The two of them were talking, looking like they were in the middle of an argument, and Zayn smiled faintly. His smile dropped though as he took in Liam's eyes and his hair, his tired slouched pose. Zayn frowned, trying to ignore the knot that had formed in his stomach. They knew. This picture was taken when they knew. They were here in Bradford because of him, because he had been kidnapped. They were worried to death because of him. Zayn bit his lip, trying not to let the tears that pricked his eyes, spill. An image of Trisha getting to know the news, telling it to the girls, then Louis finding out and telling it to the others. And then Zayn couldn't do help it as the tears escaped his eyes.

>>>>A/N<<<<
Omg. I've started reading The Fault In Our Stars, and omg. It's such a good book. I'm in love with it already and I'm on chapter three!
Anyways, how was the chapters? How's school going for u guys, and how's the last weeks of summer vacation going for you others?
Mines going great! Having fun, doing homework *sigh*
Never forget to comment your thoughts, and vote! And of course if you would like to follow me that would be awesomesauce!
Chapter dedicated Zaynia420 for following me along the way. Always voting and commenting awesomeness, making my day. So thanks a lot, gurl! 😘

All the love xx