[3]

3- Zayn
Chapter dedication: @Zayniac22

Zayn groaned softly, turning his head to the side. His back was pressed to cool concrete, and he tried to sit up. He forced his eyes to open. An old abandoned warehouse came into view. Boxes were stacked upon each other and there was an old dusty smell in the cold air. The windows were tinted white, and Zayn let out a breath. He tried to sit up, but his head was pounding too hard. Zayn grimaced, glancing down at his hands which were tied together with a rope. He scowled, trying to wriggle out of them, but they were bound too tight around his wrists. He looked around. Where the heck was he? His head thumped and he felt woozy for some reason. Zayn racked his brain to remember anything of what happened. He was buying groceries, talking to Liam...then he'd hauled a cab and...
Zayn's eyes widened, and his heart picked up it's speed. No way. No fucking way. Zayn patted his jeans for his phone, but of course it wasn't there.
He groaned again. This had to be some dream. Some really crazy dream.
There was a crunching sound, and Zayn froze. His heart raced, and he tried to push down the rising panic inside of him. The crunching sound was soon followed by footsteps that echoed off the abandoned warehouse walls.

That's when he came in view. Head as bald as ever, his black trench coat was buttoned to the top. Wearing black ripped jeans, he had on black combat boots. A smirk played on his lips as he munched on a packet of crisps.
Zayn almost choked on his own saliva. He couldn't believe it. This had to be one of his old crazy dreams, this couldn't be real. He was in Australia, not in England.
"Yes me." he chuckled, finding Zayn's shock amusing. Zayn clenched his jaw. He staggered to his feet, trying not to fall over from how dizzy he felt. "Dipped in chloroform. A big amount of it. You won't be having a clear head for a while." the captain said, waving his hand dismissively.
"Why the hell are you here?" Zayn said through gritted teeth, supporting himself on the concrete pillar, his head spinning badly.
"Oooh I've always admired your attitude. Haven't changed a bit." The captain smirked, licking his lips as he set the packet on one of the boxes. Zayn realized it was Safaa's favorite sour cream chips. The groceries...

His blood boiled and he glared at the captain. If looks could kill, the bald man would be writhing, gasping for breath on the ground right now. "I said, why the hell are you here? What the hell do you want?"
"Wow, you're not exactly the same." the captain commented. "As to why I'm here, well that's a secret." he winked. "This isn't a movie where I'll tell my evil plans, then Ironman will swoop in and save the day accompanied by Captain America." he laughed at his own joke. Zayn didn't find it hilarious at all. Far from it. He swallowed the lump in his throat. His family would be so worried. Judging from the dark outside, he'd say it was about eleven maybe.
The captain walked over to him and Zayn tried to control his beating heart. What could he possibly want? Revenge? Fly all over the world for revenge?
The captain smiled as if sensing Zayn's fear. He stopped a few inches away from him. "I need you for a few things." he said, his voice had lost it's joking tone. He was serious. "And you will help me if you want to stay alive."

He backed away and Zayn sucked in a breath, clenching his bound together fists. The captain tapped his already spinning head, and Zayn wanted so badly to kick him. What if he ran? His eyes darted to the door behind the man. It was cold outside, but surely there must be someone there?
"Ah ah ah, don't even try." The captain said, his eyes boring into Zayn's hazel ones. "I swear I'll kill you quickly."
Zayn gritted his teeth, and brought his fists to punch him in the face but the captain grabbed it smoothly. "Trained in martial arts when I was six." he said, his breath on Zayn's face. He smelled of smoke and sour cream chips. "Don't even try, boy." he shoved Zayn hard and his head banged on the wall. Zayn let out a soft moan as his head began to spin more than before, and he felt like his temple would explode any minute.
The captain whistled, and two men walked in with rope in their hands. They were dressed in black winter clothes from top to toe, their burly frames giving the impression that they trained. A lot. Zayn gulped as they pressed him roughly back to the pillar, wrapping the rope around him.

Zayn kicked at them, tried at least, but there was completely no use. These guys were buff and tough, and much stronger than him.
"Oh hold still." One of them growled. He tied the rope tightly, and Zayn was trapped to the concrete pillar. His arms and hands were free though as the men had tied his upper body only, leaving him slouching. The thought had just entered his mind when the second man pulled out a set of handcuffs. Zayn groaned. "Seriously?"
The captain chuckled. "Oh yes. I saw them at an officer's house, thought they would look good on you."
Zayn glared at him, gritting his teeth. This man was going to drive him insane.
"Enjoy the night." The captain winked, and the men followed him out the door. Zayn took a deep breath and sighed, tears pressing to his eyes. He wondered what his mum and the girls were doing right now. Zayn bit his lip. They'd probably be worried to death. He took another deep breath, standing there wrapped up to the pillar, hands cuffed.

Suddenly the captain appeared again. He grabbed the chips packets, wiggling his eyebrows at Zayn. "Love these, incredible taste."
Zayn bit the inside of his cheek, trying to restrain himself from screaming in frustration. Those were supposed to be Safaa's, he was supposed to be at home, he was supposed to play with them. But that's all. These things were supposed to happen, and instead something completely else had. Fate was a very tricky thing. Who thought he'd meet the crazy captain, whatever his name was, again?
As if reading his mind, the man grinned. "It's Tom, by the way." he walked out the door and the last thing Zayn heard was a car engine start as the men drove to a much safer, warmer, and livelier place.

>>>>A/N<<<<
How's the story so far? 😜
I love you guys so much, you always manage to make me smile. It's sooo hard to pick one person to dedicate each chapter, so if you commented a chapter back, you'll get a dedication soon. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, and thanks to everyone who votes!
Chapter dedicated to Zayniac22 for both of her awesome comments on both chapters, thanks gurl! 😘

xx