"Lovely , you're so quiet ." Harry wrapped his arms around him and embraced him , Louis sighed and put Milky down on the bed next to Peaches , "I can't forgive myself yet ."

Harry hugged him tighter and kissed his temple , "I was never mad at you , I just needed you to know the truth as soon as possible . You made a mistake , that's all ."

"I shouldn't have suspected ." Louis shook his head , "I know you love me , you would never do such thing ."

"It's behind us now , okay ? Forget about it . Give me a proper cuddle ." Harry turned Louis sideways on his lap and held him against his chest , kissing his forehead .

~~

"I'll be back later , okay ?" Harry kissed Louis' lips , Louis nodded , "Okay . Have fun ."

Harry smiled and tapped his nose , walking out of the house to his boxing session . Louis watched out of the window to make sure Harry is gone , and turned to the kitchen to start working on dinner .

He took everything he needed , and checked on the internet he had everything without being mistaken . He followed the instructions very carefully , wanting this dish to come out as perfectly as it possibly could .

He put the tray in the oven and sighed out in relief when he was done , whining when he saw he needed to clean up the kitchen . He forced himself to atleast clean the counter and do the dishes before getting in shower .

When he was out it was almost time for Harry to return , he set up the table and checked on the food , when he heard Harry's car parking . He ran to the living room and jumped on the couch , trying to look like he didn't plan anything .

Harry opened the door , "Lou , I'm home !" He called and dropped his bag on the floor , locking the door behind him .

"I'm here !" Louis called from the living room , Harry approached him with a smile , "Hello lovely ." He leaned down and kissed him , Louis smiled , "Go shower , you stink ."

Harry chuckled , "Only if you tell me what you made for dinner ."

"Nope , I'll tell you after shower ." Louis pushed him away with his foot , Harry grabbed his ankle and tickled the bottom of his foot , "Tell me !"

"No !" Louis giggled and tried kicking his foot out of his grip , Harry laughed and stopped , "Alright , alright . I'll go now ."

"Thank you ." Louis giggled and teasingly kicked his bum with his foot , Harry raised his eyebrows at him , "What was that ?"

"What , you're allowed to touch my bum but I'm not allowed to touch yours ?" Louis asked , holding back a giggle .

"You're a cheeky little kitten , aren't you ?" Harry squeezed his thigh right above his knee , Louis squeaked and kicked his leg away , "Don't ! Go shower already !"

Harry laughed and leaned to kiss him once more before going to shower . 

By the time he was back dinner was ready , Louis put on gloves and pulled the tray out of the oven , placing it on a towel on the counter .

"Oh , that's the chicken stuffed you made me before , isn't it ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah . Well that's the only dish I know how to make ." He took two plates out of the lower cabinet , Harry wrapped his arms around the small boy from behind and watched as he put the food away on the two plates , his small , delicate hands trying to make it look like a chef's dish .

"Come on , lovely , it really doesn't matter how it looks , it's dark in the stomach anyways ." Harry pinched his side , Louis giggled and pushed him away with his hip , "Go sit at the table , I'll bring the plates over ."

Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek and went to sit at the table , taking a few pictures on his phone ; the profile made his bum look so good .

After dinner they took turns giving each other a massage with a movie playing in the background .

While Harry was massaging Louis he lifted his shirt up , kissing along his spine . Louis smiled against the pillow under his head , giggling when Harry nibbled on his side .

Harry lifted his head up and chuckled , rubbing his thumbs gently against Louis' soft skin . He leaned down to press more kisses to his spine and lower back , smiling at the giggles occationally escaping his lips .

Louis turned to lie on his back so he's facing Harry , bringing him close for a kiss .

"Mm , Hazzie ?"

"Yeah lovely ?"

"I love you ."

Harry smiled at him , "I love you too ."

"M-make love to me ?" Louis' cheeks turned slightly red , Harry's smile grew wider , "Gladly ."

~~

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author