"I know that I've been secretive lately , but I promise it's nothing bad ." Harry started , "I had a small chat with Liam last night , and he told me to just tell you the truth . Now , I really wanted it to be a surprise , so I've been extra secretive to make sure you wouldn't know a single thing of my intentions . My mum and I have been planning our honeymoon , and I just couldn't help but feel like a perfectionist , because I want us to have the best honeymoon we could have ."

Louis' eyes filled with tears , he felt so bad for getting mad at Harry , thinking he was cheating .

"Yesterday I finished planning the honeymoon with my mum , and she got excited and kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair . I also have a surprise for the engagement party , so I stayed extra so my mum could help me find the best surprise ." Harry put his hand on Louis' knee on the covers . "I'm sorry I made you feel like I was cheating , but lovely , you know I would never ."

Louis nodded and sniffled , reaching to wipe his cheeks .

"Why are you crying , Boo ?" Harry scooted closer , Louis sighed out , "B-because I'm stupid ."

"No , no -"

"Yes , Harry , yes I am ." Louis cut him off and took a deep breath , "I'm s-stupid because I thought y-you were cheating , but you would n-never . I'm stupid to call off th-the wedding -"

"Shh , lovely , don't say that ." Harry scooted even closer and wrapped his arms around the small boy , Louis let his tears out on Harry's shoulder , clutching his shirt in his fists . Harry hugged him and rubbed his back until he calmed down , kissing his head and whispering sweet words into his ear .

When he calmed down he pulled his head up and wiped his cheeks , "I'm so s-sorry ."

"Don't be , love ." Harry caressed his cheek , "Give me a kiss ?"

Louis leaned in and pressed their lips together , Harry smiled against his lips and pulled back a few seconds later , "Your breakfast is getting cold ." He tapped his nose gently and got him the tray , placing it over his lap . He fed him , pinching his cheeks softly and pecking his nose and cheeks to get a smile out of him .

When Louis finished his breakfats Harry suggested they go back home , Louis nodded and let Harry help him into his shoes . They intertwined their fingers as they walked down the stairs , Jay was sitting in the living room with Doris and Ernest .

She smiled at their intertwined hands , "Is everything okay now ?"

"Yeah , we'll be going home . Thank you for being there ." Harry said with a smile , Jay smiled back and got up to hug them . She kissed their cheeks and the two left , but of course not without saying goodbye to the twins .

They reached home a few minutes later , Peaches and Milky greeted the two . Louis smiled at the two and picked them in each hand , Harry rubbed his lower back , "Go to our room , I'll be right back with some snacks ."

Louis nodded and went to their bedroom , he kicked his shoes off and sat in the middle of the bed with Peaches and Milky . Milky meowed and climbed on his lap , her nails digging into his shirt as she pulled herself up onto his shoulder . He smiled at her and held her against his chest as Harry walked into the room with a bowl of crisps .

He sat next to Louis and fed him a crisp , Louis smiled at him and watched as Peaches licked the tips of Harry's fingers .

"None for you , Peaches . Sorry pup ." Harry lifted her up and pecked her nose ; she's grown quite a lot since they got her . 

He placed Peaches back down and turned to Louis , who was petting Milky gently with his fingertips . He smiled at his soft fiance and lifted him up to sit between his legs , leaning back against his chest .