"I'm emotional , sorry ." Louis giggled wetly , burying his face in Harry's chest . Evelyn and Mariana smiled at the two , letting them have a few moments .

They walked back into the place , and out to their cars . The three shook Mariana's hand and thanked her , she smiled politely and walked back into the place .

"Congratulations , boys ." Evelyn smiled , "I'll see you soon ."

"See you soon ." The two smiled and got into Harry's car , Harry pulled out and drove out of the place's parking lot .

"I can't wait for our wedding . I know we have three months but this is all so exciting ." Louis said with a grin on his face , Harry smiled and rubbed his knee , "I know , I'm excited aswell . Can't wait to see you walking down the aisle , to hear you saying 'I do' ."

Louis giggled and leaned to peck his cheek , "You'll make me cry again ."

Harry laughed and brought his hand up to kiss the back of it , "You'll be just fine , lovely ."

~~

They stopped at Anne's and called Jay over to tell them the news and all the information they have , Jay smiled through happy tears , watching her son growing up beautifully .

They decided to go out for a drink with the others , they told them everything and got squished with hugs .

"Have you decided on best men yet ?" Niall asked , Harry and Louis looked at each other , "We did . We won't tell you now , we'll tell everyone at our engagement party ." Harry said .

"That's not fair , Haz ! You're leaving us hanging ." Liam pouted .

"I know the feeling , he's not telling me where he's taking me for honeymoon because he wants to wait to the engagement party ." Louis said and nudged Harry's arm , Harry chuckled and wrapped his arm around him , "I promise you'll love it ."

"You're a pain in the ass ." Niall kicked Harry's leg under the table , Harry kicked him back and pretended to scowl .

Louis giggled and excused himself from the table , "I need the restroom ."

"I'll come with you , I gotta go too ." Niall said and the two got up , Harry told Niall to keep Louis safe , to which Niall promised with a light whack to the back of his head .

They walked into the restroom and did their business , and when they got out at the same time a girl came out of the girls' restroom , making Louis' breath hitch and his head started spinning .

Niall put his hand on his shoulder , "You okay ? You look pale ."

Louis couldn't move or breath , Niall's frown deepened and he wrapped his arm around him , "Let's go to Harry , okay ?"

"N-no !" Louis stopped him , tears stinging in his eyes . Niall was worried but pulled Louis with him anyways .

As they walked to the table they saw Harry by the bar ordering drinks . Niall pulled him towards Harry , but stopped in his tracks when the same girl from the restroom walked up to him and kissed him , wrapping her arms around him .

Louis expected Harry to kiss her back , tears now streaming down his face . But instead Harry pushed her off harshly , "I'm fucking gay and about to get married , what the fuck were you doing ?"

She didn't listen and latched onto him again , Harry pushed her off and grabbed the drinks , when his eyes caught the sight of a crying Louis . His eyes widened and he ran up to Louis , expecting him to run away , but instead Louis just let him hug him and take him out of the place to talk .

Harry took them to the alleyway near the pub , keeping Louis pressed to his chest the whole way . He wiped his tears , "Lou baby ? I'm sorry , she came onto me and I pushed her off . I promise -"

"I saw , Hazzie . I don't blame you . I'm not mad at you ." Louis spoke quietly , "Do you remember my dream ? The one I told you that a girl kissed you and all ? I swear this is her , it was the girl from the dream , and I saw her getting out of the girls' bathroom right when Niall and I got out of the men's , I panicked and didn't even let Niall take me to you ." He was crying again by now .

Harry brought him closer and kissed his forehead , "I love you so much , you're the only one on my mind and I promise you that nothing will come between us . Not even the gods above can separate the two of us ."

"I love you too ." Louis hugged him and dried his tears on his shirt .

"Do you want to go back home ? I'll tell Liam we're leaving ." Harry asked , Louis nodded and let Harry take him to the car . Harry opened the passenger's door and let him in , getting into the driver's while on the phone with Liam .

"Yeah , of course . See you soon . Bye ." Harry hung up and put his phone down , turning the car on . He turned to Louis and wiped his cheek softly with his thumb , "We'll be home in no time , okay ?"

Louis nodded and sniffled a little , Harry put his seatbelt on and pulled out of his parking spot .

~

"There you go , lovely ." Harry handed him his tea mug , Louis thanked him quietly and held it with both hands . Harry sat on the couch next to him and rubbed his back gently , he didn't know what to say .

"Hazzie ?"

"Yeah lovely ?"

"Thank you ."

"For what ?"

"... Everything ."

Harry straightened up and turned a little to face him , "What do you mean ?"

"Thank you for being here . For helping me , understanding me , supporting me . Loving me ." Louis sniffled softly , Harry smiled and kissed his cheek , "Don't thank me for this . I'm doing this because I love you , I'm in love with you , and nothing can change my mind ."

Louis put his mug down on the table and cuddled up to him , Harry held him closer and kissed his forehead .

"I love you too ." Louis mumbled lightly , Harry lifted his head up and kissed his lips , "Whatever it is , whatever you're through - I'll always be there for you ."

~~

It's short , sorry .

Hope you still liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author