"Surprise . You'll know soon ." He tapped his nose , Louis pouted a little but nodded .

Evelyn and Anne smiled at the two , Anne patted Harry's knee , "Do you want to start thinking about outfits now ? We could get them done especially for us . Remember that friend I have who used to make you and Gemma halloween costumes ? We could ask her to make your suits ."

"It would be amazing , mum ." Harry smiled at her and held her hand that was on his knee .

"Alright , so it's official . Your wedding will be on August 9th at Plaza Palace . Congratulations ." Evelyn said with a smile , Harry and Louis smiled and shared a quick kiss .

~~

Harry had Louis on his lap in the evening , after Louis had a shift and Harry had a boxing training along with a gym session .

"I need to call mum , tell her about our meet up with Evelyn ." Louis reached for his phone from the table and speed-dialed Jay's number , pressing the phone to his ear .

"Hey , darling . How are you ?"

"Hi mum . I'm good . I have some good news for all of you ."

"what is it ?"

"Harry and I met up with Evelyn today , and we have a date for the wedding , along with a place ."

"Oh Boobear , this is amazing !! The girls will be thrilled ."

"It's August 9th , Plaza Palace . We'll go see the place in two weeks , Evelyn made an appointment ."

"I'm so happy for you Boo , this is brilliant . You're growing up so fast ."

"Don't go all emotional on me mumma , I'll cry ."

"I'll end up crying before you do , trust me on this ."

"Alright , tell the girls the news and that I love them , I'll come see them tomorrow evening ."

"Alright , love you ."

"Love you too mum ."

They hung up , Louis put his phone on the table and cuddled back into Harry's chest . Harry rubbed his back softly and kissed his forehead , "I can't wait for us to get married ."

"Me too ." Louis nodded with a smile , "And I'm so excited for the honeymoon too ."

"Mm , trust me , you're going to absolutely love it ." Harry smiled and kissed his cheek , Louis giggled , "Trust me , I'll probably die right when you tell me ."

"Nooo , if you die who will I marry ?" Harry whined playfully , Louis giggled again , "You have Milky and Peaches , choose ."

"I choose you ." Harry squeezed him , Louis scrunched his nose , "What am I , a Pokemon ?"

"Perhaps ." Harry laughed , "My own , personal tiny Pokemon ."

"Stop saying I'm tiny ." Louis slapped his chest lightly , Harry laughed , "Oh but you are , you're so so tiny . My tiny , lovely baby bug ." Harry cooed and kissed all over his face , making Louis giggle .

He let his body fall backwards , still sitting on Harry's lap . He sighed out dramatically , "How did I fall in love with the cheesiest hulk on the planet ?"

Harry laughed and leaned down , blowing a raspberry on his stomach . Louis shrieked and tried rolling away , giggling as Harry continued .

"Hazzieee !" He giggled loudly , Harry chuckled and pulled back , rubbing his tummy instead . "You're so mean ." Louis slapped his arm , Harry scrunched his nose and pulled him back up to cuddle into his chest , "You love me ."