Milky meowd cutely , Cher meowed back and giggled when Milky meowed again .

"Come on sweety , granny is waiting for us ." Tiffany moved Cher's hair behind her ear , Cher pouted but put Milky down and stood back up .

"You're welcome to play with Milky and Peaches whenever you'd like , okay ?" Harry gave her a smile , she nodded and smiled back , "Okay ."

Tiffany picked her up and they said goodbye , Louis leaned his head on Harry's shoulders , "I can't wait for us to have little ones running around ."

Harry smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him closer , "I know we're young , early twenties , but yeah , I'd like to have our own little ones running around ."

Louis turned his head up and pecked his cheek , "Let's go wash the car now , yeah ?"

"Yeah , let's go ." Harry nodded and they walked outside , Harry put on some songs for them . Louis took a sponge and started washing the car , giggling as Harry goofily tried dancing with him .

Harry took a sponge and washed the other side of the car . He almost died watching Louis on the front of the car , washing the pane .

"Be careful not to slip , lovely ." Harry told him , Louis nodded , "I'm careful ."

Harry washed the top of the car , laughing when Louis couldn't reach it . He kept poking and pinching around his sides and stomach , loving the sound of Louis' giggles and seeing his wide smile .

Louis soaked the sponge with water and soap , creeping up behind Harry and squeezing it , making the water and soap run down his bare back .

Harry turned around with an amused smirk , Louis bit his lower lip , holding his giggles in .

"Excuse me ?"

"Excused ."

Harry shoved his sponge into the bucket , Louis squeaked and ran around the car . Harry chased him , pouring the water and soap on his head . Louis shivered at the cold but didn't give up , he took the bucket and dumped it on Harry , giggling .

Harry snatched the bucket from Louis' hands and poured the water left on him , Louis squealed and knocked the bucket from his hands , both laughing .

Harry took the garden hose and washed the soap off the car , making sure to spray Louis aswell .

"Hazzie stop ! You're wasting water !" Louis giggled , holding his hands on front of him to try avoid the water . Harry chuckled and finished washing the car , turning the hose off . He walked into the house and got two towels to dry the car , he gave Louis one and they started .

Louis finished with his side , he sneakily took the garden hose and waited for Harry to finish drying the top of the car .

When he finished he started walking back to the house , only to get sprayed by Louis . He raised his eyebrow , snatching the hose from Louis and laughing when Louis ran away , around the house to the yard .

Harry chased him with the hose , Louis squealed when he was sprayed . He turned his back to Harry , Harry walked closer and poured the water on his head , Louis turned around and snatched it , spraying him back .

Harry laughed and took the hose , turning the water off . He threw it on the ground and turned to Louis , "Truce ?"

"I know you don't want to admit defeat , but come on , I promise I won't tell anyone I beat you ." Louis sassed , grinning at him . Harry threw his head back laughing before picking him up over his shoulder , Louis squealed and punched his back .