"Sure , name ?"

"Louis ."

The guy nodded , "I'll go sketch the ideas , please sit here . There's drink bottles and snacks on the table , feel free to get yourselves some ."

The two nodded and thanked him , going to sit on the couch .

"Where do you want the H tattoo ? Since we already decided where the paw print is ." Winter asked , Louis tried forcing a grin back , "I - I think my hip . Where do you want the L tattoo ?"

"On my shoulder , like the back of it under my neck . And I thought you wanted the H on your bum ."

"Yeah , but then Harry would beat up the guy who tattooed me , because he touched my bum . The guy he always gets his tattoos from is a close friend of his , so he trusts him more . I'm not sure how he's going to react ." Louis bit his lip nervously .

"He's going to love it ." Winter assured him .

Fifteen minutes later the guy from the front desk was back with papers , "Here are the sketches ." He displayed the papers on the table and sat in front of them . "What do you think ?"

"I love it ." Winter said and smiled , Louis nodded , "Yeah , it's really good ."

"Do you want to take turns or have it together ? Because I have another two here and they can get you at the same time ." The guy asked , Louis and Winter exchanged looks and nodded .

They walked into the area , sitting next to each other . They showed the guys where they wanted the paw print tattoo , since they wanted to match . The tattoo is small , and they've been discussing it secretly for a while now .

Once the tattoos were finished , they smiled at each other widely , giggling happily

Once the tattoos were finished , they smiled at each other widely , giggling happily . 

They then changed places , laying on the beds . Winter on her front , Louis on his back . Winter got her L tattoo on the shoulder , and Louis got his H tattoo on the hip . They tried holding hands but were too far from each other for their short arms to link .

Once the second tattoos were finished they got them wrapped up , and Winter went to get her ear piercing done . 

Once they were completely done they paid and left the store happily , both of them were excited for their lovers' reactions .

"I'm really nervous ." Louis bit his lower lip , Winter laughed a little , "Lou , it's going to be okay . Harry will absolutely love it , I promise ."

"I really hope so . I mean , it's permanent ." He giggled slightly . His phone rang in his pocket , he took it out to see Harry calling .

"Hey Hazzie ."

"Hello lovely , are you and Winter done shopping ? Or you need more time ?"

"We're done , literally just finished a few seconds ago ."

"Alright then , I'll be there in a few . Tell Winter I'll drop her off too so she won't have to call Liam to pick her up ."