Chapter 22

Okay so you saw the scary side of Jerome, the scary side of Chance, now its time for the best part, we are starting this chapter in Cherlninda's P.O.V

Enjoy...

"Jared is this baggy enough?" i asked.

I was wearing a giant sweatshirt with sweatpants.

"No, i can still check out your ass" he joked.

"Why are you looking at my ass" i said looking at him.

He walked up behind me.

"Do i have a reason not too" he said nuzzling my neck.

I laughed and turned around. He was wearing what i was wearing in black. I was wearing it in purple.

"Black is a weird color on you" i laughed.

"And why is that?" Jared asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Because its makes you look like Chance" i joked.

I felt his arms leave me.

"What are you doin-" i asked turning around.

I saw him without the sweatshirt on digging in the closet. Mmmmm i swear this full moon is going to eat me alive once it hits 7:00.

"Im changeing into gray, i want nothing to do with that bastard" he mumbled.

"Awww, well you look like Chance but the black is still sexy on you" i said biting my lip.

"CHERLNINDA CONTROL YOUSELF" i yelled to my wolf.

"I cant!!!" my wolf yelled back.

"Well then i better put it back on then" he said chuckleing slipping it back on.

"NO TAKE IT BACK OFF!!!!" my wolf screamed.

"QUIET!!!" i hissed.

"Stop fighting with your wolf and come on" he laughed.

"STOP THAT!!!!" i yelled.

"No, because you blush and then your cute" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

I blushed hard knowing he was right.

"See!!" he said like a kid on chrismas.

"Shhhh lets go" i said grabbing his hand.

As we walked i decided to ask questions.

"So why is the full moon so bad?" i asked.

"Well its when all the wolves are at there highest point of lust. And its embarrassing because since everyone is filled with so much lust its so romantic and crap and the wolf comes out which mean whatever he said thats nerdy and romantic comes out" he winced.

I laughed.

"What?" he whined.

"Your already so romantic Jar, so nothings going to change" i smiled giving him a quick peck on the lips.