Chapter Twenty one - He understood me-

A little short; Sorry guys

enjoy!

Twenty one:

“I’m in love” Natalie breathed as she walked into my bedroom. I laughed and turned the chair to look at her rather than stare at the books.

“You really love him? You guys have been together for about a month” I frowned trying to remember accurately, she smiled and nodded her head before turning her head to stare at Blake expectantly, he was sitting on my bed reading a random book; don’t even ask how he’s allowed to be on my bed. My father met him in person and got to know him and then he just accepted him

“I won’t even join this conversation” he stated seriously before leaning backwards. Natalie rolled her eyes and shot me a pointed look; I laughed” when are we meeting him?”

She bit her lip,” I don’t really know, he doesn’t want to meet you guys”

I nodded bewildered and then Blake –who was listening to us all this time regardless of what he’s saying- sat up to speak my mind

“What the hell, Natalie? And you trust him?”

Natalie nodded immediately and I secretly yelled ‘crap’. I don’t know, but the fact that he didn’t want to meet his alleged true love’s friends is just plain creepy.

“Can we secretly see him then?” Blake asked his eyes wide with worry, Natalie thoughtfully stared through the window and I felt my risk clench,” you have to agree, that’s for your own safety”

Her head lowered,” I don’t want to break his trust, but I have one picture that I can share with you. If you meet him one day though, pretend you haven’t seen him before”

Her eyes were gleaming with anxiousness, I raised an eyebrow; I would never feel worried showing my friends my boyfriend except if he’s really creepy.

“Natalie, is there something you’re hiding?” I asked as I stood up and sat next to Blake.

She bit her lip,” not really, he just ordered me to never tell anyone about him”

I turned to worriedly glance at a tense Blake,” you can’t see him again, break it off. I can come with you if you’re scared” he demanded and I watched him with awe.

“I don’t fear him guys, I love him! Plus, my brother can easily kill him if he thought about hurting me in any way!”

My jaw dropped open,” you told him who your brother truly was?”

She shrugged and I jumped off the bed to grab my cell, she frowned and asked,” What are you doing?”

I felt so scared it made my tongue dry! I turned to glare at her,

” Correcting your reckless behavior”

She widened her eyes and then looked at Blake who was eying her angrily,” I love him” was her defense and I laughed cynically as I waited for Abraham to pick up.

“Your brother specifically asked us to never mention what he does because it might expose us to some danger!” Blake reasoned with her but she just rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance.

“You’re acting like a child now” he hissed so she straightened her back,” kiss my ass, Blake”

His jaw tensed and I stepped between them at the same moment Abraham replied,” heyllo!”

I smiled but my demeanor fell into a serious one,” We need to talk! I think Natalie has some creepy boyfriend and I need your help!”

A silent moment passed before he sighed,” I’m kind of busy”