Chapter Twenty eight - Alone-

Chapter twenty eight:

I should have been scared, my heart kept murmuring, but I wasn’t.

Maybe it was whatever they’ve given me that gave me that feeling of exhilaration. To be honest, that feeling was the only thing that scared me because it felt like when I had drugs.

 I was scared they’ve ruined my own life by putting drugs into my blood system again and it would lead me to be addicted all over again. If that was the case, I can’t even begin on explaining how I’d break down. I can’t go through everything again, it’s just so hard and draining that I have no power to do it all over again.

I tried to move my fingers but they didn’t feel anything to the extent that I thought they were cut off.

 I blinked my eyes wishing the mask’s fabric would get away from my face and nose since it smelled so bad and felt so rough but it didn’t work. My head didn’t move an inch and I was getting frustrated with everything going on.

The vehicle I was in stopped abruptly causing my helpless body to hit something pointy and sharp that made my breath stop in the back of my throat.

Whatever that thing was, it entered my side making me wish I wasn’t paralyzed so I could scream the pain I felt but nothing escaped me. Tears were the only proof I felt pain and my breaths increased in pace as I tried controlling my erratic heart.

I heard distant voices of the two men who did all this to me and then I heard something unlocking before two hands pressed on where I was hit before making my eyes widen in horror at the extent of my pain.

 The feeling I received ensured I was wounded and those sick bastards kept playing and pressing on it making my tears thicker but without a sound.

“He said alive, lad” one of them hissed angrily, before their hands were retrieved making my heart calm down just a bit trying to live with the pain I felt.

“That’s just the dagger I kept here, I didn’t know it would stick in her like that” the other guy defended himself and I started feeling a vibe in the lowest part of my stomach.

“You informed him that we’ve found her?”  The first guy spoke and then two hands wrapped themselves around my waist before they froze and a long silent minute passed with their breathing only heard.

“It’s not wrong if we take a peek, right?” the second man asked huskily and my heart dropped and crashed as I felt the pair of hands starting to rub my waist.

“We’re the ones who found her; we could fuck her for all he cares. He wanted her alive, not a virgin!” the first man laughed making me gag inside and more tears to fall down my face.

A cool breeze passed against my exposed waist and I flinched as I helplessly felt a man’s mouth wrapping itself on my skin.

“She’s sweet” the guy spoke as soon as his lips left me and I wished with all my heart they’d not touch me, it would wreck me.

 I won’t be able to live with myself knowing I was raped and touched where a person I loved should have touched.

As silence stretched leaving my heart ache in anxiousness, a new strange yet familiar voice yelled,

“You over there! What’s your business here?”

I prayed with all my might I’d be rescued till I heard the first guy say,” we’re here to deliver the girl”

I silently cried more realizing they’ve reached their destination and I was doomed.

“Roya?” the guy asked shocked and I frowned wishing my head was not covered, at least I could have seen his face.