Chapter Twenty - you sound sexy saying it-

Twenty:

“This is it” Abraham said calmly and stepped out of the car, I eyed the club before me and stepped out of the car as well then looked down on what I was wearing.

“I don’t think I am suitably dressed for this” I said truthfully but he chuckled and walked around the car to where I was standing and he planted a kiss on my lips,” screw what’s ‘suitable’ you look beautiful”

I smiled at him and then looked at the long line waiting to enter and then analyzed all females’ outfits.

“Abraham, I’m too simple” I whined tugging on his sleeve, he groaned and then said,” one of the reasons why I’m sharing this with you is because you’re different. Please don’t care about what people think, you become a slave to it.”

I stared at him and organized what he just said into points in my mind,” does this come from experience?” I questioned

He bit on his jaw and then shrugged,” kinda, yeah”

I nodded and then lifted my chin,” let’s go, what are you waiting for?”

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist then we walked to the main door. I won’t pretend like I haven’t seen the looks thrown my way and the slight gasps at either my scar or me being with Abraham Storm, but I truly didn’t care. He said something that was really logical, when you think about what people think and then adjust your whole actions on that prospect; you end up enslaved and a prisoner to their own bubble. I have grown out of that – trying to please people-  ever since I entered rehab, but I was still hoping to impress.

We entered the club without a word, Abraham just nodded to the guy standing and he immediately moved to let us in, looking me up and down either memorizing the way I look or looking for anything that would have attracted Abraham.

As soon as we entered, the smell of sex, beer and plain drugs swam into my mind and I froze;

“Abraham, I can’t do this.”

He turned and frowned at me then pointed at his ears telling me he couldn’t hear me. it was expected because the music was blaring so loud that I couldn’t heard my own thoughts!

I leant in and stuck my lips to his ear and spoke the same words again, he frowned and told me “why”

“The smell is too tempting, I can’t control myself” I spoke into his ear again and then looked at his face, a look of loss was clear on his features and then he opened his mouth then closed it before shaking his head and suddenly I was carried over his shoulders.

“Abraham, what the hell!” I screamed but my voice was nothing compared to the music and laughter and noise so he didn’t hear me or he ignored me.

At a point I was thrown on a couch in the corner and then realized it was surrounded with a see through curtain. Abraham looked down on me thrown on the couch then indicated something to the men standing near. They immediately let the curtains fall and the noise strangely decreased.

“What the fuck do you mean?” he hissed and I raised my eyebrow losing him.

“wha—“ I started but he yelled,” I thought you were clean!”

“Abraham I was addicted to drugs before” I whispered feeling very conscious under his angry –unexplained- gaze.

“Yo-you” he bit his lip and then pointed at me,”—you told me you were against drugs, you always pointed out that drugs were never the answer, I always thought you were the idol in my life!”

I stood up and gathered the courage left in me,” what’s wrong with you? I thought it was clear I hate drugs because I’ve tried them before! Why are you freaking about anyway? I don’t think it deserves this outburst!”