Ugh i can never stay mad at him. Hes just so damn cute.

"Dont call me cute" he groaned wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No your not cute your just adorable" I said pinching his cheek.

"Stop it!!!" he whined playfully pulling me along.

Just like when we were 13 we ran along the path. Only I could keep up with him now. It was fun. We both ran in Wolf speed, but I was faster because I was half vampire. When we got there our legs collasped as we hit the grass laughing.

"Wow that was fun, you kept up this time" he said laughing.

"Oh gosh you remember that too" I said smiling and panting.

"Its the memory that calms me down when im angry" he said grabbing my hand.

We layed there for a second admiring each others face. Staring lovingly at each other. I admired his Grey eyes boring into mine his black hair in his face a little. The way they lit up when he looked at me. It made everything better. He got up and stuck out his hand. I grabbed it as he pulled me up and turned me around.

Thats when my heart jumped. There was a blue waterfall surrounded by lillies, blossems, roses, and lilac's. No fish a large rock in the middle of the pond surrounding the waterfall. It was beautiful. I was at a lost for words. Tear in my eyes.

"You dont like it?" he said wiping my tears away frowning.

"I-I-I love it" I said gasping out my words.

Thats when he picked me up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled/laughed.

"YOUR GOING IN THE WATER WITH ME!!" he said laughing.

Before i could protest i was under water. I opened my eyes to see Jared staring back at me. His shirt floating showing his eight pack. I swear if we werent under-water he could see I was drooling right now. I popped back up for air. He popped up after me his black hair draping over his eyes. Mmmmm hes sexy I wanna jump him in the water.

"You look sexy with your hair wet" he said biting his lip

"You do too" i said doing the same.

He crashed his lips to mine. My hands went under his shirt my nails tracing his abbs. He shivered. He led me out of the water and led me to a quilt on the ground. He picked me up bridle style refusing to let me walk. He layed my gently across the blanket so softly, as id he was afrid I would break into a million pieces.

He looked into my eyes his face bright with happiness. He leaned down to kiss me but quickly brushed hair away and kissed my neck causeing me to giggle. He kissed me gently kissing so close to my mark but never exactly making any contact with it. I leaned my head back and enjoyed it. The clear blue sky, with small shades of white known as clouds.

The queit sound besides that waterfall. It was perfect. He breathed over my mark making me shiver. He was teaseing me and I didnt like it. I tried to think of a plan but with him making me shiver like that it was so hard. I rolled over so i was straddling him an he instantly put his hands on my waist.

"Stop. That. " I growled breathlessly, biteing in his tatoo of my name.

He groaned loudly, gripping my waist tighter, i continued to bite his tatoo biteing a little harder each time trying not to hurt him. Thats when he had enough. He rolled over straddleing me throwing my dress over my head leaving me in my bra and panties. I played with the button's on his shirt. I was getting ready to literally rip that shit off until finally it came open.