Stylinson_forever 5 opinion

So I've done a few of these, but I don't remember how many which is why the chapter name has no number.

This is just me giving my opinion. And I would really appreciate not getting any hate for it. If you don't agree, fine, tell me what you think. But don't tell me that I'm wrong.

----------------------------------------------

So there's been a lot of drama lately, although a lot of it has blown over. There was the Harry death threats thing, and all of the drag me down stuff.

Btw I do believe that drag me down was about Zayn but I also think that the boys and Zayn are good now. Especially since he tweeted about it.

I could also talk about the zerrie break up, but I think we all knew it was coming. I never really shipped them so I'm not overly disappointed.

There's also the issue of Liam and Niall saying that one direction will either take a break or break up soon. But I don't feel the need to talk about that honestly. It's probably true, just because they're falling apart. But I still don't want to talk about it.

And I know there's been some other stuff going on. But I don't think there's anything else worth talking about, so I'll move on to the important stuff.

And by important stuff I mean the baby. Louis and Briana's baby. Which makes me very unhappy. I don't like talking about it, but it needs discussed unfortunately.

So we have gotten verbal confirmation from both Louis himself and Liam on the matter. So at this point, there's no denying it.

I mean, yes, Louis confirmed Eleanor, but he was never a great actor. When he talks about the baby and says he's excited. He looks happy. You can cover his mouth and his eyes still look happy.

So, that leads me to believe that either Louis cheated on Harry, or Larry isn't real. Either option is horrible, but I refuse to believe Louis would mistreat anyone.

So, I've come up with an official theory. Most of you will probably disagree, and that's fine, but this is what I think. And I'd be happy to hear what you have to say in the comments.

So, I once heard a theory that yes Larry was real. Key word was. Meaning that sometime between tmh and wwa they broke up.

And at this point, that is what I firmly believe. I think that fetus Larry was as real as anything. But after tmh, they got awkward. The Larry moments slowed, then disappeared all together.

So why is this theory so unrealistic? I mean it still gives us what we want. Harry and Louis. Just not forever. Most people don't end up marrying their high school age dates anyways. So why should they be any different.

As far as Briana goes. I'm pretty sure the baby was a drunk mistake. They weren't even dating. They'd only been seen together like three times.

But I'm sure you've all seen the same pics as I have. She looks pregnant. And yeah, we could all wait for a paternity test that may or may not happen.

But again, if it wasn't true, modest reps would have denied these rumors like a month ago as soon as they came out. Or Louis would have. He certainly wouldn't have confirmed them on camera if he didn't know for sure.

Which is why I don't think this is a modest staged stunt. I suppose it's possible, but this is too much, even for them.

So there you have it. Larry was real, but now it isn't. Eleanor was still fake. Louis and Harry are both bi. And the baby is indeed real.

---------------------------------------------

Tell me your opinions, weather you agree or disagree. I want to know what other people think.

Thanks ya'll.

Larry StylinsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara