Louis allergy attack

Okay here's the next request. It's louis has a bad allergy attack on stage. Sorry if it isn't accurate I've never witness or had an allergy attack so I'm gonna guess.

---------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

(Flashback)

This shirt is really itchy. It doesn't even have a tag what the fuck? Oh my god.

I scratched at my shoulder again, starting to get very annoyed at this shirt.

Oh crap the concert. I guess I should probably pay attention to what song we're singing next. I can't ever remember the order.

I tuned in to what Liam was saying as he walked around the front of the stage, laughing.

"Alright guys, so this next song is..." He trailed off for dramatic effect.

I never heard the answer though. I saw Liams mouth move, but no sound came out.

Ahhhh! My ears started ringing so loud it make my head hurt.

I clamped my hands over my ears and leaned foreword, suddenly feeling dizzy.

There was a hand on my back. I could tell because it was warmer. But everything was warm. Hot. Too hot.

My visions going black.

My body's going numb.

The world is spinning.

The floor hits my head.

I see faces. They're looking down at me. I can tell they're talking, but there's no sound.

"Harry," I choked out, writhing on the ground.

I'm not sure if I actually said anything, but through my blurry vision I zero in on Harry. He's getting closer to me.

I think he grabbed my hand.

I think someone's shaking me.

The world fades into black.

I think I'm dying.

(End of flashback)

---------------------------------------------

"The spaces between us, keep getting deeper, it's getting harder to reach her even though I try,"

"Harry," I choke out, my voice raspy.

"Louis oh my god," Harry practically yells, bursting into tears.

Before I can say anything else, Harry wraps his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulder and shaking with sobs.

I run his back with one hand and toussel his hair with the other. He slowly started to calm down.

Where am I? Why is Harry crying? Why does my whole body hurt so fucking bad?

"Harry you're gonna hurt him," Niall said.

I finally forced my eyes open and spotted Niall, looking at me from across the hospital room.

Hospital room? Why am I in a hospital bed?

"Sorry," Harry sniffles, sitting up.

I smile at him, to assure him that whatever happened it's okay. He smiles back a little.

"Do you remember anything?" Liam asks, from the other side of the room.

I shook my head, suddenly feeling very tired.

"You had a severe allergy attack during the concert last night, passed out, and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance," Zayn explained.

"Oh, yeah that," I said, all of the memories flooding back to me.

"That," Liam nodded.

"I was so scared Louis," Harry whispered, his voice cracking.

"Hey, I'm okay love," I assured him, holding my hand up for him to grab.

"You bent over, and I put my hand on your back, then asked if you were okay. You just fell on the floor and looked up at me," he whispered tearily.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Then you said my name, and you were gasping, like you couldn't breath," he explained.

"I don't remember," I shrugged.

"Then you said 'I think I'm dying, but tell Harry I love him' and," he started sobbing again.

Niall pulled him into a hug, since I couldn't really move. Me, Liam, and Zayn just watched them for a few seconds before anyone spoke again.

"Right as the ambulance came, Harry kissed you, and he said you felt ice cold and he couldn't feel any breath," Zayn said shakily.

"You stopped breathing for 27 seconds," Liam informed me.

"Holy shit," I cursed, shivering at the thought that I almost died today.

"It was scary," Zayn nodded.

I felt my eyelids getting very heavy. All I wanted to do was go to sleep right now.

"M'tired," i slurred.

"They're trying to get whatever you're allergic to out of your body so they're flushing it out with meds. You're probably gonna fall asleep soon," Zayn explained.

"Okay," I whispered.

"I'm just glad you're okay boo, I love you," Harry said, pulling away from Niall.

"I love you too," I said as I drifted into sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Very inaccurate and exaggerated but I think it's one of my best actually so there you go folks.