Zayns gone

Sooo Zayn's gone. I still can't quite comprehend it honestly. It just doesn't seem like he could really not be in one direction anymore.

I would tell you I haven't cried once or twice over this, but it would be a lie. It feels kind of silly, but even though we didn't know him personally, we've all lost a best friend.

Not that I doubt the other four boys, but it won't be the same without Zayn. Itll be one less high note. One less harmony. One less voice up there on stage.

It'll just be weird without him. I mean we've all noticed that he's never enjoyed it as much as the others, especially this past year. But I don't think any of us knew he really wanted out.

So, yeah, maybe this is what's best for him. But is it what's best for his friends? For his band? I don't know, Im sure it was a tough decision for him to make.

But I think the worst part is imagining how the other boys must feel. Not only have they lost a band mate, but they lost a brother.

Now I know they've said their still friends and stuff but it just won't be the same. Zayns rumored to be recording his own music, and one direction will still be hella busy. So their friendship won't be the same at all.

If you guys would comment your opinions on the matter that would be great. I just wanna know what everyone else thinks about this whole situation.

So, since I'm so upset about this, as Im sure you all are. Ive decided to make a few fics about it from the boys' pov.

So this ones gonna be about Harry crying during diana. I don't know if he was actually crying about zayn or if he really got hit in the face by something but I'm gonna write it anyways.

I'll do another one later today from Zayn's pov I think. Sigh, this really sucks doesn't it.

--------------------------------------------

Louis pov

Id been watching harry for the past five minutes or so. I can see that he's about to break. Every time Niall or Liam sings one of Zayn's solos he looks a little bit more sad.

I mean I get it, I totally get it. Zayn and I were pretty close. Like, he was always a little distant from the rest of us, but me and him were pretty tight this past year especially.

But, I'm better at hiding my emotions than harry is. And I can see that tonight is gonna be the night he breaks down. I can just tell, since I know him so well.

It happened right after the music for diana started playing. he had his face scrunched up, in that way you do when you're trying not to cry. And then the damn broke.

His shoulders lurched forewords as he let out a sob. He had his mic down, so it's not like I heard him, I could just tell.

He brought his arm up to cover his face as Liam began singing. He sorta paced back and forth on the stage while wiping at his eyes.

"I never would mis-s-," he started singing but his hoarse voice cracked from crying.

"I'm not a criminal. I speak a different language but I still hear you call," I finished his part up for him.

He had finally calmed down a little bit by the second verse. Then of course, Niall sang Zayn's part and that set him off again.

Haz kinda gave up after that and walked over to the stairs. He dropped his head down into his hands and stayed there for the rest of the song.

I knew I had to stay on my side of the stage, so I danced over to Liam. He was in the middle, getting ready to talk to the crowd.

"Go sit with haz, ill talk," I yelled to him after motioning for him to take out his earpiece.

He nodded and walked back towards the stairs. Alright now I have to talk without making anybody cry. So don't talk about Zayn.

It's the last song though, I have to say something. I'll do my best to keep it tear free.

"You guys have been great tonight. Probably our best show yet," I yelled into the mic.

Screams.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I need to talk to you, so can we quiet down a bit?" I asked.

By the end of the show my voice is always getting a little rough. So Id rather not yell this whole entire speech.

Screams.

"Okay, thanks guys that's better. So I know that it's been a rough week for everyone. It's been hard on us too, as you can see.

"Sorry," harry muttered into his mic.

"Oh don't apologize," I scolded him.

Screams.

"So anyways, thank you for coming out and supporting us tonight, we really needed it," i continued.

Screams.

"So this last song is what makes you beautiful. Sing along, it'll help us out," i finished.

Screams.

I put my earpiece back in. Ahh peace and quiet. Then the music began playing though my ears.

I went and sat down on the other stairs. We don't usually sit for this song, but I'm feeling a little emotionally unstable.

For some reason, I put my arm out. Like I had it around an imaginary person. Around Zayn.

I could hear the screams even though my earpiece was in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw harry lean forewords again and Niall stop playing his guitar.

Niall went and sat down my Liam. Liam, for his part, ignored the tears on his own face and wrapped an arm around harry and Niall.

Fuck that didn't help at all. God I'm an idiot. Alright time to fix this.

"Cmon guys, group hug," I said.

We all got up and met in the middle of the stage. I pulled in all of my boys. My arms around Harry and Niall.

We were all crying as we finished wmyb. But that was okay. We needed to cry.

After the show, we all went back to the hotel and watched movies. We slept in one room, even though we had four available. No one wanted to be alone though.

We may have lost Zayn, but we've still got eachother.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry there wasn't much larry in that one. Also, I know that isn't what happened so don't tell me that.