Make up

So this one is the part two to break up which I posted yesterday. Also, I was kind of annoyed by how many people asked me for a part two, like I told you there was gonna be a part two. Stop asking please.

--------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"What the fuck did you do?" Zayn yelled.

"I-I don't know Zayn I was drunk," I stuttered, feeling like crying right about now.

"Well I know but, you broke up with him Lou," Zayn sighed, struggling to remain calm.

"We got wasted last night Z, I wasn't in control and he did something to piss me off. I think he said we'd been fighting a lot," i shrugged.

"Then we need to stop doing this," Zayn stated.

"Unless I can't get him back," I practically whined.

Basically, Zayn and I have been really stressed out lately. Not wanting to worry anyone, we just signed up for the late recording shifts and then went out and got drunk afterwords.

It helps relax you and make this hard life a little bit easier. What I hadn't realized is what it was doing to my relationship.

"What if he did something bad last night after I left?" I asked, suddenly panicking.

"Relax, Niall's over there with him," Zayn shushed me.

"He's not gonna let me talk to him is he?" I asked, frowning.

"Probably not. Poor kids absolutely heartbroken," Zayn explained.

"Then what do I do?" I asked, feeling helpless.

"Call him," Zayn shrugged, like he didn't really know.

"Okay," I shrugged, pulling out my phone and pressing my speed dial.

It rang. And rang. And rang. And went to voicemail. Great.

"Baby it's me, Lou. Im so sorry for breaking up with you last night. The truth is, I was wasted. Zayn and I have been going drinking every night for the past month or so to wipe away the stress and I've been taking it out on you. Im so sorry. Please call me," I came clean, telling him the whole truth.

When I hung up Zayn was staring at me incredulously. I figured he wouldn't want me to tell them. I sighed.

"Zayn come on, Niall already knows and it's not like Harrys gonna tell on us," I rolled my eyes at his paranoia.

"Whatever," he scoffed, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

He came back with two mugs of coffee. Oh thank god, I didn't sleep at all last night. Zayn stayed up with me and hugged me while I cried. It's times like this when you realize how great your friends really are.

My phone beeped. I pulled it out of my pocket again. Niall had sent me a text.

'He listened to the message and wants you to come over Lou'

The message read. I shoved it at Zayn, trying to keep my excitement at bay. I quickly threw on some keds, not even caring if they looked ridiculous with the oversized pajama pants Id borrowed from Zayn.

"You want me to come with you?" Zayn asked.

I hesitated for a moment, then nodded. Im gonna need moral support if I want to get Harry back. He wordlessly slipped on some shoes, grabbed his keys, and walked out of his flat.

By the time we got there, I was practically shaking with nerves. This has to go right or I'll lose my baby. I Cant have that.

The door opened before we even got up to the porch. Niall was standing there looking at me with disdain. Not that I blame him.

"I'll fix it Niall I promise," I muttered as I walked in to Harrys house. Well, to our house.

"You better," he sighed.

"Hi lou," Harry whispered.

He was sitting on the couch. His cheeks were red and his eyes swollen from crying. I wanted to hold him in my arms and tell him everything's okay, but I cant. Because I did this to him.

"Hey love," I said back, giving him a small smile.

"Is it true? What you said in the message?" He asked.

"Every word," I answered, nodding quickly.

"It's true haz," Zayn backed me up from where he was standing with Niall.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, looking hurt.

"I didn't want you to worry. I know how much you already do," I said.

Then with a boost of confidence I reached out an grabbed his hands in mine. He didn't pull back so I gripped them tightly.

"I'm sorry too," he whispered.

"No you have nothing to be sorry about," I said firmly.

"I haven't been completely honest with you either," he said, laughing nervously.

Then he started coughing. He pulled one hand away to cover his mouth as he went through a coughing fit. When he was finished he sagged against me tiredly.

"It's okay," I whispered, sliding an arm around him automatically.

"I got sick yesterday. And Gemma got in a car accident. Shes okay but she broke a few ribs and when you got home I didn't know if she was alright yet so that's why I was talking back," he explained.

"Oh my god Harry Im so fucking sorry. I've been a horrible boyfriend. I should've known something was wrong," I said, feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

"You were drunk," he shrugged, laying his head on my shoulder.

"So can we be boyfriends again?" I asked tentatively.

"As long as you stop drinking," he answered.

"Definitely, i promise," I said quickly.

"Okay. Love you," he murmured against my shoulder.

"Love you too," i beamed at Niall and Zayn as I wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

"Glad you guys worked it out," Zayn said as he walked out of our flat.

"Wouldn't have been right," Niall agreed, following Zayn out.

"Cmon babe, lets get you some cough medicine," I said, nudging him.

"Wanna cuddle," he shook his head.

"Okay," I agreed, pouting at how cute he is.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know that was kinda short and crappy. Anyways, I'm stopping this book at 100 chapters so that's actually pretty soon.