Larry Supernatural AU

Okay so how many of you have watched supernatural? If you haven't, this won't make as much sense but read it anyways Plz hehe.

Basically it's a show about two brothers (sam and Dean) who hunt monsters. (ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc). So I'm going to write an AU about it.

It's just gonna be a one shot, with this one chapter. But basically, they're brothers (so not in a romantic relationship) but they love eachother a lot (as brothers) and look after eachother like the boys do in the show.

This fic is based off of the episode where sam gets his first vision while awake. It's season 1, episode 14 "nightmare" for those of you who watch the show.

(Basically sam is psychic for like two seasons and that should be all you need to know really. Also, their dad is missing.)

So I hope to make it long, but not too long. And it's not gonna follow the plot of the episode exactly, but it's loosely based off of it.

louis is 26 years old (Dean)
Sam is 22 years old (Sam)

Which is perfect since the older one is the smaller one just like in the show omg it was meant to be!!

Anyways ignore my fangirl moment there.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

Last night at like 3 in the morning, harry had dragged my ass out of bed, saying we had to leave. Then we'd sped towards Michigan over some
Nightmare he had.

Well, it turned out that this particular nightmare came true. A man died, but we weren't in time to save him.

I don't think it was suicide, even though I'm telling harry it is. This vision thing of his scares me, and I think by ignoring it, I can protect him from himself.

"Are you sure you didn't find anything?" He asked.

"I'm sure haz," i sighed.

I really hadn't found anything. I just had a feeling though. Something wasn't right around here. Harry grunted, sitting down on the bed.

I glanced up from the gun I was currently cleaning. He was sitting on the side of the bed rubbing his temples.
I didn't think much of it though. Poor kid gets headaches a lot.

"Ahh, Theres gotta be something. I know it," he continued, wincing.

"Sorry man, I think this was just suicide," I shrugged, looking back down at my gun.

"What you think this is just some, owww, freaky coincidence, mmm," he said, obviously in pain.

I glanced over him again, this time more concerned. This doesn't seem like a normal headache. Sure enough, harry was bent over, his head in his hands, his face contorted with pain.

"Harry?" I asked, worried about him. Something's seriously wrong with this picture.

"Ah, gahh, ugh," he moaned, gripping his head and sliding off of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he rocked back and forth on the floor.

My heart was racing. I have no idea what's happening right now. Not even a clue. I hate being in the dark about things.

"My head," he gasped.

Well gee thanks idiot. I gathered that it was your head.

"Haz?" I yelled, quickly walking over to where he was and kneeling down on the floor of the motel room. What if he's getting possessed?

"Hey talk to me hazza, what's going on?" I asked, grabbing him by his shirt and holding him up so he wouldn't collapse.

I've got to keep him with me. If he keeps talking that means he's still here. he wouldn't say anything else though. He seemed dazed.

He looked at me but his eyes were far away, somewhere else that wasn't here. He writhed around under my grip, still staring at me.

I shook him for all I was worth, begging him to snap out of this trance. Whatever this is, it sure isn't good.

This is another one of those moments where I wish dad was here. Hed know what do in this situation. Im sure he'd be barking out instructions at me. And im sure they'd work too.

I was starting to get really scared by the time he snapped out of it. All of a sudden he just came back. His eyes looked normal and he stopped shaking and spasming.

"It's gonna happen again," he panted.

"Harry what?" I asked, still terrified that he was hurt.

"I had another vision. Max's dad is gonna die, soon," he breathed out, still out of breath.

He stood up shakily, and braced himself on the bed. I kept my hands fisted in his shirt to be sure. I watched him closely.

"I'm alright lou, really, just a vision. Headaches gone now," he said, sensing my worry.

"So now what?" I asked, not entirely convinced. I should just believe him sometimes, I know, but I just can't help it.

I've spent my entire life looking after and protecting this kid. If something happens to him on my watch, Id never be able to forgive myself. I can't let that happen.

"We go back to the millers house," he said plainly. I wish really wish he would think harder about these kinds of things. He may be a good hunter but he had a lot to learn.

I don't like this. This trusting the visions thing. What if it's a trap? What if it's something evil? Oh who am I kidding of course it's something evil. When do we ever get lucky? Oh that's right, never.

But, even if I don't trust the visions, I still trust harry. So, I agreed to drive back over to the millers place and poke around a bit.

"Let's go," i sighed, grabbing my bag.

I sure hope these visions arent a common occurrence all of a sudden. That's the last thing we need, more pain. More worry. More confusion. I really don't think either of us could handle it.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't want to type up the whole episode, so that's it.

If you really wanna know what happens, this kid is killing people with his mind. Like ESP kind of. It's complicated.

So, hope that was alright. Comment opinions please and thank you.

Also, this is my last larry story. Im gonna post a few supernatural song fics and then an opinion on a larry coming out soon and then I'm finished.

I warned you that I was leaving a while ago so don't act surprised. I won't delete anything though I promise. Keel voting!! 3k is getting close.