Louis sick

Okay so the request is Louis is sick and Harry's out of town so Harry's little sister takes care of him. And the sisters name is maddie so it isn't going to be an irl fic.

Also, I'm not taking requests anymore, so this is my last fic. I'll update my opinion chapter later today or maybe tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

When I woke up, my first thought was "well I feel like shit". I knew instantly that I was sick. Not only was I freezing and burning up at the same time, but my head was spinning in time with my churning stomach.

And really I just felt like I'd been run over. I pushed myself up into a sitting position with shaking arms and looked over at Harry to whine. But then I remembered, he wasn't here.

He was out of town on a business trip. Fuuuuuuuck. Now I have to be here by myself. I flopped back down onto the pillows. Which sent me running to the bathroom to puke my guts up.

When I was finished, I flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm my stomach. It didn't work.

Then I heard a knock on the door. What the hell? There's no one here. Who could be knocking. And then I remembered. Harry's sister is staying with us for a few nights.

"Lou? Can I come in?" She asked, knocking again.

"Yeah," I called, with as much volume as I could muster.

The door swung open. There was Maddie, leaning against the doorframe. She was already dressed and ready to go. She'd been getting up before Harry and I ever since she'd gotten here.

"Hey kiddo," she said sympathetically.

"Kiddo? I'm older than you," I joked, wincing at how raw my throat was.

"You're in no position to argue sicko. So what's going on?" She asked, always one to sass.

"I don't know, caught a bug," I shrugged, wiping a hand over my face.

"You done in here?" She asked.

"Uh yeah," I said, not sure why it mattered.

"We'll come on then, let's get you laying down," she said, coming over to stand next to me and offering me her hands.

"Thats okay Maddie I got it," I shook my head.

"Look I know you'd rather have Harry here, but he's not and you're in bad shape so let me help you," she said, grabbing my wrists and pulling me to my feet.

Wow she doesn't take no for an answer apparently. In all honesty Maddie is a damn awesome girl. I actually like her a lot. I mean as a little sister. Well Harry's, but same difference.

So I let her drag me back to my room. I wasn't happy about it, but it didn't really seem like she was giving me any choice.

"I'll go get you a drink and some medicine, wait here," she said. As if I was going anywhere on my own.

She came back after a minute or two with a glass of water and two pills. Wow that was fast. She doesn't even know where everything is yet, she hasn't been staying here long.

"Here's some water and these are Advil. Sip don't chug," she instructed as she handed them to me.

I reached for them, frowning as my hands shook slightly, then grabbed the items. I swallowed the pills then took a few sips of water to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

"Alright, you should start to feel better now. Are you tired?" She asked. I shrugged, after all I had just woken ups

"Okay you wanna watch tv?" She asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

She grabbed the remote off of the night stand and brought it over to me. I took it out of her hand and clicked the tv on. She smiled slightly then turned to walk out of the room.

"Wait," I said before I even knew what I was thinking.

"What?" She asked, turning back around.

"Um, I don't know do you maybe want to watch tv with me?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll stay with you," she answered, catching the undertone of my question.

She walked over to the bed and sat down crisscross on Harry's side. I returned my focus to the TV and clicked through channels until I found something worth watching.

"Hey Maddie," I said during a commercial.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Thanks," I said vaguely.

"No problem. I know you wish it was Harry but you can pretend I'm him," she joked.

Okay, accurate. I do wish Harry was here. That in itself would make me feel better. But like I said, Maddie's pretty awesome and she's been really nice today so I appreciate her being here with me.

It would've really sucked if I'd been all alone. I don't know if I even could've gotten up from the bathroom floor to be honest.

"We could call him," she suggested.

"Ooh yeah call him," I echoed, feeling better almost instantly just from the thought. Okay maybe that was the medicine kicking in. But still.

She pulled out her phone and pressed on the screen a few times. Then she held the phone up to her ear and waited.

"Hey haz," she said.

There was a pause, because Harry was talking obviously.

"Well you're boy's pretty sick actually," she said.

Another pause.

"I'm taking care of him down worry," she said, rolling her eyes.

Pause.

"Yeah here he is," she said, then handed the phone to me.

"Hi hazza," I said, wincing at my voice. It still sounded pretty bad.

"Hey baby, I heard you weren't feeling well," he answered.

"Yeah, I'm kinda feeling like shit," I agreed.

"I'm really sorry I'm not there, I'd go home if I could," he said sympathetically.

"I know, it's okay," I said.

"You take some meds?" He asked.

"Yeah. I didn't even know we had any, but we did apparently," I said.

"Okay, well I've got to go. Feel better sweetheart," he said, always the adorable one.

"Thanks babe, love you," I answered.

"Love you too, bye," he said. Then I heard the click.

It wasn't much, but talking to him made things better some how. That's what true love is.

---------------------------------------------

Well there ya'll go.