Larry cuddles

So this is five short stories of Larry cuddling just because I feel like it. I'll get to the rest of my requests I promise. I just wanna do this first bc cuddly Larry is the bomb am I right?

----------------------------------------------

Louis pov

It had been a long day. We'd had interviews, photo shoots, book signings, and rehearsal. The day wasn't even over yet. We still had a concert yet tonight.

But right now, we have a little bit of free time. We were all sitting in Harry and Niall's hotel room watching TV. I wish we got to share a room but of course we can't do that.

It's okay though, I get to hang out with Zayn. Liam gets his own room this time, lucky duck. Right now, we were all sitting in the same room anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Liam and Niall were siting in his bed, leaning up against the headboard. Zayn was laying across the front of the bed, taking a nap. Harry and I were sitting on his bed, of course.

He was leaned back against the headboard also, but I was siting criss cross about a foot in front of him. It's just where I sat down.

I leaned back, bracing myself on my hands. I really just want to go to sleep, but we don't have enough time to make it worthwhile.

I heard the sheets rustling behind me then felt Harrys leg pressing up against my hand. Then his hand slid on top of mine. I pressed against the touch.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, leaning towards me. I shrugged, turning to look at him. He seemed worried.

"I'm just tired," I answered, giving him a small smile.

"You not sleeping well again?" He asked, rubbing his hand up and down my back. I leaned back against his hand, loving the feeling of him.

"It's not too bad," I shrugged. I know he won't believe me, but I'm honestly telling the truth.

"Stressed?" He asked, stilling his hand on my bad shoulder and gently rubbing his hand over it. He could tell that it was hurting me I guess.

"As usual," I mused. It's true. were stressed out all the time, so it's nothing out of the ordinary really. Were mostly used to it.

"Babe," he sighed, obviously still worried about me.

"Haz id tell you if something was wrong I promise," I told him, scooting back without even meaning to.

He moved himself forewords and stretched one leg beside me and folded the other one up against my back. I leaned back just a little bit, wanting him to touch me again.

Then he slid both of his arms around my waist. He pulled me back into his lap and held me tightly to him. I reached back and placed my hands on his legs, needing to feel as much of him as possible.

I took a deep shaky breath and buried myself farther into his arms, sighing contentedly. This is what he does to me, he takes my breath away

---------------------------------------------

"Let's all go to our room," Niall suggested. His and Nialls room is kind of the default hang out place.

"Eh I just wanna lay down," I protested. I'm just gonna go back to our room.

"You can lay down with me," Harry.

"Oh okay," I said, nodding in agreement. That's what I really wanted to begin with anyways. To lay with my boyfriend.

So we all dragged our tired selves back to the hotel and up to their room. Liam sat on one side of Harrys bed. while Zayn took a nap on Nialls bed. Niall was sitting on his bed getting on instagram.