Larry chapter 1

Okay so I'm doing another multi chapter fic. That's all I'm gonna say for now.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

As soon as Harry walked into the room I raised my eyebrow seductively and patted the seat next to me. We always joke around like this in front of the boys.

Usually Harry mouths kisses back at me or makes a sexual gesture but today he ignored me. He instead, went over and sat by Niall.

I looked at Zayn, who seemed equally as confused as I was. I looked at Niall, but he wouldn't meet my eyes. Liam just stared at the floor.

"So what are we doing today?" Liam asked suddenly.

"Getting on Twitter apparently," Harry muttered under his breath.

Niall elbowed him in the ribs, rolling his eyes. I have no idea what's going on right now.

"I think we're just doing some recording," Zayn shrugged.

"Do we get to pick the order?" Liam asked.

"Yeah," Niall answered.

"Well who to choose?" Zayn asked.

"Not me, cause I'm not good at making choices," Harry scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay can someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Oh like you don't know," Harry snapped, looking at me for the first time since we'd gotten here.

"What is your problem?" I asked, taken aback by his temper.

"Ask yourself," he replied before turning away from me.

"Hey Lou?" Liam asked, sounding very forced.

"What?" I sighed.

"Do you know where the bathrooms are here?" He questioned.

"Uh yeah," I said slowly.

"Can you show me?" He asked. Okay something is seriously weird here.

"Sure," I answered, standing up and following Liam out of the door. I waited until we were out of earshot before pushing Liam up against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on Liam?" I asked angrily.

"Woah calm down louis," he said forcefully. I let my hands drop to my sides. Louis? They never call me louis?

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"The real question is what the hell is wrong with you today?" Liam snapped.

"Me? You're all acing weird," I pointed out, not sure how I'm the problem.

"You act like you don't know what you did," Liam sighed, leaning back against the wall.

"I don't!" I cried indignantly.

"Just think back to some tweets you sent out this morning," he prompted.

Tweets? The only thing I'd tweeted about was how fucking early I had to get up this morning.

"I was just in a bad mood," I shrugged, still confused.

"That's what we told Harry, but that is still no damn excuse," Liam said angrily.

"All I did was complain about being tired!" I defended myself.

Liam frowned at me. Obviously that was the wrong answer. Im literally so confused right now.

"God you're so dense," Liam sighed finally.

"What did I do?" I asked, begging him to just spell it out.

Liam sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket. After a few clicks he turned the phone around towards me. There were three tweets displayed on the screen.

'Oh would you look at that @Harry_Styles is late to rehearsals again. What an irresponsible prick'

My blood started to boil. No one talks about my boyfriend like this and gets away with it.

'@Harry_Styles literally can't even make a damn decision. He's so unprofessional sometimes I don't even like working with him'

So it's one of the crew? I swear to god I will personally make sure they get fired. Harry is the best person to work with.

'Who even put @Harry_Styles in this band? I mean he's not really good at anything'

Harry fucking Styles is literally good at everything. Anyone who can't see that is blind. Im about to beat somebody up.

"Who said that?" I roared, feeling myself getting angrier by the second.

"Read the name Louis, you fucking douchebag!" Liam screamed.

God he doesn't have to scream about it. Im sure the boys are all wondering what's going on by now. They have to be able to hear us.

I looked up at the phone to read the name of the person who tweeted this. And then I realized why everyone has been acting so weird.

The name of the person who tweeted these nasty things about Harry is... @Louis_Tomlinson.

---------------------------------------------

I bet no one saw that coming. Hehehehehehehe.