Harry: sick at his parents

Here's one of the requests. Sorry it took so long.

----------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

"You okay babe?" I asked, setting a hand on his knee.

He was driving us to his parents house in Cheshire for dinner and he'd been acting weird. He was really tense and tired looking, like he was going to pass out any minute.

"Yeah m'just tired," he slurred his words.

"I'll drive," I offered.

"No it's okay," he said, shooting me a small smile. I sighed.

"Come on Haz let me drive, you're obviously struggling to keep your eyes open and you want to be awake for when we're at your parents," I pointed out.

"Alright fine, I'll pull into the next rest stop," he agreed reluctantly.

"Good," I said, pleased with myself for convincing him.

After about five minutes, a sign informed us that there was a gas station in two miles, so Harry got into the right light and exited the highway, pulling into the gas station.

We both got out of the car to switch seats. I walked around to the drivers side to see Harry leaning against the car, his eyes closed tightly, as if he were in pain.

"Haz?" I asked, putting a hand on his arm.

"M'fine my eyes are just really dry for some reason," he explained.

"It's humid," I said, shrugging.

He nodded, then walked around and got in the passengers seat, while I started the car up. Soon enough, we were back on the road, speeding towards Cheshire.

"If you're tired, you should try and get some sleep before we get there," I suggested.

"Okay," Harry willingly agreed, which surprised me.

The next time I glance over at him, he was curled up in his seat, his head laying against the window, and his arms crossed. He's so cute when he sleeps.

----------------------------------------------

"Harry we're here," I said, loud enough to wake him up.

"M'up," he muttered, sitting up and stretching. Then we both got out of the car.

As harry stepped up onto the sidewalk he winced, but then he saw me looking and quickly turned it into a smile. Something is definitely up with him, though I don't know what it is.

I raised my fist to knock on the door but it swung open before I even touched it.

"My babies!" Anne exclaimed, pulling us both into a tight hug.

"Hi mum," I said cheekily, making her smile.

"Hi mum," Harry echoed.

"Hi love," she said ruffling his hair. "Are you alright?" She asked after a moment, frowning. See? I'm not the only one.

"Jeez mum I'm fine. You sound like Louis!" he scoffed, pushing past her into the house.

"HARRY!" a girls voice yelled (obviously Gemma).

I followed Harry inside, but not before Anne and i exchanged a worried look about Harry.

"LOU!" Gemma yelled after she released Harry from his hug.

"Gems," I laughed, opening my arms as she ran towards me to give me a hug as well.

"Well, dinners already made, so we can go ahead and eat," Anne said, clapping her hands together.

"I'm excited already," I said excitedly. Anne is an amazing cook. That's where Harry gets it from.

After we'd all sat down, we bowed our heads while Anne started to say grace.

"Dear heavenly father, thank you for the boys coming home today, and for Gemma staying in. We are so very happy to have all of us here together," she said her portion.

"Who's next?" she asked, really wanting Harry to, I assume. But something was up with Harry. So for the first time, I finished grace.

"I'm so glad to be here with my boyfriend and his family, with this amazing food, and such a warm house on a day like today. In your name we pray, amen," I stuttered out nervously.

When I looked up and opened my eyes, Anne was beaming at me. Here we go.

"Louis! You did great, I'm so proud of you!" she said happily.

"Thank you," I smiled back, glancing warily at Harry. He looked pale, tired and miserable. Something was definitely wrong.

----------------------------------------------

So this got to be long so I'm going to make it multiple parts.