Louis sick at Harrys parents

So I already wrote this in 1d sickfics, but I had it requested twice so ill write another one.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

"Mum! Dad! It's great to see you," I exclaimed, hugging my parents.

Then they moved to the right to talk to Louis. They'd met Louis tons of times, but not since we'd started dating, and lets just say my parents didn't like us dating.

Basically they agreed to let me bring him here and see if he proved himself to be worthy of me or some shit like that. Seriously, I'm not in high school anymore.

"Hello Anne, Rob," Louis said politely. (idk what Harry's dads name is sorry)

"Louis," my mum said politely. Ny dad just nodded.

"Harry! Louis!" Gemma yelled, practically jumping on us and hugging us both at the same time.

Gemma was in a gay rights club and had promised me she had my back with this whole situation.

"Come on in a sit down at the table guys, foods ready," Gemma said after she released us.

"Louis you sit here," I told him, pointing to the chair next to mine.

My mom spooned food into all of our plates and then said grace.

"Louis would you like to add anything?" she asked when she was finished.

Shit. shit. shit. shit. They don't say grace at Louis' house. Please don't mess this up Louis come on. Damn mom!!

"Um, I'm so glad for this opportunity to be here with all of you, and for this amazing meal Anne has so generously prepared for us. I'm very thankful to know all of you and I'm so glad I have Harry. Amen," he finished.

I gave him a smile to let him know he'd done it right. We all echoed with 'amen' and then we started eating.

"So how's one direction life boys?" my mom asked.

"It's good, we've been really busy lately, but yeah it's been a blast. Feels good to be home though," I said, then waited for Louis to add something.

"Uh yeah," he said lamely. I shot him a glare. You have to do better than that!

My parents both frowned, probably at Louis lack of response. Gemma made up for it though.

"Oh my gosh, I saw the best video of you Louis," she exclaimed.

"On yeah? What was it?" Louis asked, smirking.

"You pranked Niall by putting a fake spider on him while he was asleep," she was laughing now.

"Oh, yeah that was fun. I'm quite the prankster," he laughed fakely.

What is his problem? He hasn't even eaten any if his food. Spaghetti is even one of his favorites!

"Louis, can I speak to you in private for a minute?" I asked, interrupting the conversation.

"Whatever it is, you can say it here," my dad said sternly.

I froze. I was going to tell Louis he was being rude. I couldn't say it here, in front of my parents.

"He was just going to ask me if I'd taken my pills this morning. I have a touch of ADD," Louis said, saving my ass. I gave him a thankful smile.

"Oh. Did you?" my dad asked.

"I must have forgotten. Silly me," Louis laughed, fake again.

And so the conversation continued. Louis however, still didn't participate or eat his food.

Just as I was getting fed up, my dad stood up, slamming his chair back against the wall.

"Louis you are being rude. You have been disrespectful to me by not talking and to my wife by not eating and I am done. We didn't want you here in the first place so get out of my house," he yelled at Louis, spitting fire.

Louis stood up and backed up a few steps, looking at me for help.

"He's right Louis. Go wait in the car, we're going home," I said angrily.

How could he ruin the only chance I had to make things up with my parents? he knew how much this meant to me.

Then Louis dashed off, and not towards the front door, but down the hall.

I followed him to... the bathroom? Then I heard it. He was throwing up. I knocked on the door.

"Louis can I come in?" I asked.

"Please," he whimpered.

I came in and sat down next to him, rubbing his back.

Then a horrible thought struck me. Oh my god he must hate me and my family now.

"Louis have you been sick this whole time?" I asked.

He nodded solemnly. "I'm sorry for messing everything up," he said quietly.

"I'm the one that should be sorry. I yelled at you when you were sick," I said. Then there was a knock on the door.

I opened it and stepped out to see my dad, looking pissed.

"Harry I want him out,' he spat.

"Dad he's sick. That's the reason he wasn't eating. He's in there throwing up," I explained. My dads expression softened.

"Fine," he muttered, walking away.

I went back in ad helped Louis get cleaned up. Then I helped him out to the car.

"I'll be right back okay love?" I asked him, patting his had gently. He nodded.

I went back up to the porch and slipped inside to tell my parents we were leaving.

I could hear them talking in the kitchen. I stopped in the doorway to wait until they were finished.

"Louis obviously really loves him Rob," my mom said.

"He was rude Anne I can't just forgive him," my Dad argued.

"He wasn't feeling well all day and he still came down here with Harry, and put his illness aside to try and make things right with us. You know Louis' parents welcomed Harry right in and had no problem with it?" My mom asked.

"I guess you're right. He did try to help Harry out despite being sick. I commend him for that," my dad sighed.

I knocked on the door frame to get their attention. They both turned to look at me.

"Uh, we're heading out. I'm gonna get Lou to a hotel so he can sleep off whatever he's caught," I said.

"Okay, tell him to feel better," my mom said.

"Yeah," my dad agreed.

"Thanks mum, I will," I said, turning around and heading back out the door.

When I got out to the car, Gemma was sitting in the drivers seat, talking to Louis.

"Hey Gem," I said, throwing my arm around her shoulders.

"You're boy's pretty sick," she said gesturing to Lou.

"I know... Now get outta my car so I can get him somewhere," I said, shoving her.

"Alright alright. Feel better Lou," she said getting out.

"Mmm," Louis moaned, his eyes closed.

I hugged Gemma goodbye then hopped into the car and started it up. I started driving to the nearest hotel.

"Don't worry Boo, you can sleep in a minute," I told him, reaching over and grabbing his hand.

"Wha bout you're parents?" he slurred tiredly.

"They accepted us boo, all because of you," I said, squeezing his hand.

"Okay," he said, falling asleep in the car.

---------------------------------------------

Once again, no there will not be a part 2. Sorry, but I've already got a lot of requests right now.