Louis: airsick

Here's da next request ya'll. I like this one a lot so kudos to whoever requested this.

---------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

"Are you okay?" I asked Louis for like the hundredth time today as we sat down in our seats on the plane.

We were on our way to the very first show of our Up All Night Tour. I am so excited.

"Yeah," Louis breathed out, as buckled his seatbelt.

"Boo," I sighed, wishing he would just tell me.

"I'll tell you in a minute," he whispered, leaning in towards me.

I nodded, understanding now. He's the oldest out of all of us, so he likes to be the 'tough one'.

We sat in silence for a while, then Louis put the armrest up. He scooted closer to me and laced his fingers with mine, sighing loudly.

The plane finally started moving, after what felt like an eternity. Louis flopped his head back against the seat, seeming upset about something. I knew he wouldn't tell me yet though.

The plane drive to the runway, then we started picking up speed. I love this part. The whirring sound, the speed, the adrenaline.

Louis tensed beside me and tightened his grip on my hand. He pressed himself just a little closer to me.

Then the front wheels lifted off the ground and then we were in the air. Since we were still going up though, the plane was tilted.

Louis turned slightly towards me and pressed his face into my shoulder. I drowned and started rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand.

"Baby talk to me," I whispered, getting worried now.

The plane finally straightened out with a little dip. Louis jumped and whimpered.

"You're scared of flying?" I asked, finally figuring it out.

"Yeah," he whispered.

"Oh lou, you should have just told me," I sighed.

"I don't feel good," he mumbled, laying his head back down on my shoulder.

"Are you airsick?" I asked.

"It's bad," he said quietly.

"You're okay sweetie," I assured him, reaching my other hand around to rub his arm gently.

He was still super tense, and his hands were shaking. The poor thing was terrified.

"I'm gonna be sick," he said urgently.

"Come on," I said, dragging him to the bathroom and locking us both in, just in time for him to bend over and spill his guts. I rubbed his back until he was finished.

"Let's go try and get some sleep," I suggested as we made our way back to the seats.

He nodded tiredly and collapsed against me as soon as we'd sat down.

He threw up about three more times before things started getting rough. I finally went and got some meds from Niall, since he gets airsick too. He said that it helps keep things down.

"Can I get two waters please?" I asked the flight attendant when she offered drinks.

Louis was dehydrated, I could tell. His face was deathly pale and he was shaking so bad he could hardly stand up anymore.

"Drink up", I said, lifting the cup to his lips.

He drank both cups, one sip every few minutes. Each time, he would tiredly loll his head onto my shoulder after taking a drink.

That was when we hit the thunderstorm. I felt the first dip right as I tossed the cups into the flight attendants trash bag.

Then another. And another. Probably the worst turbulence I'd ever been in followed.

"Harry," Louis whimpered, tears streaming down his face as he death gripped my hand.

"You're okay love, I've gotcha," I promised him, wrapping my other arm around him.

He spent h rest of the flight, gripping my hand, crying, and clutching his stomach. The poor thing was absolutely miserable.

When the plane finally landed, he stood up on shaky legs, still crying, and let me drag him into the airport.

"My tummy hurts," he whispered to me as we got our bags, walking with one hand resting on his upset stomach. He was still shaking.

"It'll go away soon boo," I assured him, sliding my arm around his waist, in an attempt to still the shaking.

I just hated seeing my baby so sick.

----------------------------------------------

Feels feels feels.