Larry AU chapter 2

Okay here's the next chapter. Sorry I haven't been writing very much I just haven't had many writing ideas lately.

--------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

Harry had kept true to his word. He'd introduced me to his friends and hung out with me whenever he could. I could see why school would suck if you didn't know anyone.

People here are mean. I've heard the words slut, whore, and bastard too many times to count. I've seen several kids get beat up. Not to mention the hallway pushing.

"Hey haz," I said as I sat down, signing when I noticed Harrys head down on the table.

"Heylou," he mumbled into his sweatshirt, which he was laying on.

"Another headache?" I asked, already getting out my advil.

"Migraine," he grunted.

"Oh shit sorry," I whispered, knowing how much noise probably hurts.

I rummaged around in my bag until I found my sunglasses. Light probably hurts his head a lot right now too.

"Sit up," I instructed.

"Toobright," he muttered.

"Harry come on," I urged him.

He sighed, then slowly sad up, keeping his eyes closed. I slid the sunglasses over his eyes.

"Are those-?" He started to ask.

"Yeah," I answered quickly.

He blinked his eyes open, squinting at me. I handed him the pills and water. He took them with a small smile and swallowed them down.

Then he mouthed thank you, and laid his head down on the table again. Wow, he doesn't even wanna talk he feels so bad. I glanced down at him sadly.

Harry shivered, cold even in his jacket. his other jacket, that he's wearing (not laying on). I pulled my hoodie over my head and draped it across his back.

"What's wrong with him?" Niall asked.

"Shhh," I said quickly, noticing harry flinch.

Niall cocked his head at me confusedly, raising one eyebrow. I shook my head and pulled out my phone.

'He's got a hella migraine,' I texted him.

He looked up at me and nodded in understanding.

'Again?' He replied.

'It's worse this time," I responded.

"I'll text Liam and Zayn so they don't start yelling when they sit down," he whispered, tired of texting.

I nodded, putting my phone away. I rubbed my hand across Harrys back a few times, trying to comfort him.

"Lou," he whispered.

"Yeah kiddo?" I asked, leaning closer.

"My tummy hurts," he whined, slipping a hand underneath his hoodie.

"Harry you should go home," I told him sternly, but quietly.

"Okay," he agreed.

I texted Niall and told him to go to the office. He had the nurse come and confirm that Harry wasn't fit to be at school and that I could drive him home.

I took careful corners and made sure I was as careful as possible. Then I helped him inside and made sure he was laying down before I headed back to school.

"Feel better mate, text me," I whispered as I left. I really do feel bad for the kid.

----------------------------------------------

Gotta love platonic larry fluff.