Proof #4: obvious

Okay so here's another one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

"So the fans came up with these these called 'bromances' or 'ships'. have you heard of them?" the interviewer asked.

Shit! She's onto us. Well not specifically I suppose but...

"Oh yeah, those are sort of funny," Niall laughed.

"I think 'Niam' is the best," Liam said, smirking and high-giving Niall across me.

"You and Niall are the best hug?" she asked, scrolling through some things on her phone.

"Here's a picture of Larry Stylinson kissing," she said, looking up at me.

Oh no. This is usually the part where Louis handles things. They'd split us into groups for this interview, so Louis and Zayn were separate.

She turned her phone around and showed me the picture. I couldn't even tell if it was real or photoshopped.

I leaned foreword and squinted at it, just staring for a few moments, and trying to decide if it was fake. then I realized I should probably say something.

"That's, uh, not real," I said stupidly.

Niall looked away from me, covering his mouth with his hand, and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. Help me Liam.

"Oh yeah, I've seen one of those with me and Zayn before. They like take pictures of each of us kissing someone and cut out the other person then smash them together," Liam explained, saving the day.

"Oh, wow, it's pretty convincing," the interviewer said.

"Yeah," Liam laughed, shooting me a look like 'you owe me'.

I smiled at him to tell him I appreciated him saving my ass. I'm not good at lying. I'm a horrible liar actually. That's why Louis always answers these questions.

Even if Louis gets a similar question in the next room over, he'd totally be fine, and pull some convincing bullshit out of his ass and wouldn't require any saving.

"Anyways moving on," and thank goodness she was done with the larry questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, can you spell l-a-m-e? Yeah I apologize for how awful that was I just don't have much time.