Sick Daughter

So the request is for the daughter to be 12 years old, but you can't find any pictures for that. And I'm trying to always have pictures, so I'm going to make her younger.

Also this is one of my favorite pictures ever. Louis looks so badass but then he's carrying this little girl and I love how good they all are with kids its freaking adorable.

Okay so their daughter is 3 years old and her name is scarlet. Also, I've been trying to do pictures for all of these chapters, but I don't have a picture for this one.

Oh and I've decided which fic I'm going to write. Actually I'm doing two. Number 9 and number 11. I haven't started either of them yet, but I will be soon.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"You're going home today right?" Niall asked through the phone.

"Yeah, we leave in 30 minutes," I affirmed. "Why, is everything okay?" I asked quickly.

I'd had to go to France for this charity thing. Harry, scarlet, and I were all going to go and make a vacation out of it. But then Harry got sick.

So I went ahead and brought scarlet with me since Harry felt too bad to take care of her. I had Niall drive over from his flat in London to ours and stay with him.

Scarlett and I had done a few fun things after the charity event, but I cut the trip short. We both missed Harry, so we decided to just go home.

"Yeah, I mean he's not any better, but he's also not any worse," Niall said.

"Can I talk to him?" I asked.

"I'll go see if he's still up," he said.

Harry'd pretty much slept the the whole time we were gone since he's felt sick. I haven't seen him feeling his bad for a long time. Like he honestly hardly ever gets sick.

There was some shuffling and some muffled voice. Alright that means Harry's still up, good.

"Hey," he said quietly.

"Hi babe, how're you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm alright I guess. I've still got a fever and stuff, but I really miss you guys," he said.

"Yeah I miss you too. So does Scar," I said.

Speaking of Scar, I heard some noises coming from the hotel bedroom. She must've woken up. She'll be too sleepy to talk to Harry on the phone though, so I didn't mention it.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed Lou, I'll give you back to Niall," he said.

"Okay, love you," I said.

"Love you too," he replied.

"You guys are so cute," Niall said. He says that a lot.

"Oh my gosh ni, stop," I forced a laugh. I wasn't trying to be boring, but I was worried about Harry.

"Daddy!" Scarlet yelled from the other room, then started crying.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath.

"What was that?" Niall asked as I walked back to Scar's room.

"Scar woke up, and now she's crying," I whispered, not wanting her to know I was talking about her. Shes a smart girl, even at 3.

"Oh is she okay?" He asked.

"Uh, I'm gonna call you back. Don't tell Harry yet though," I said, then hung up without even waiting for an answer from Niall.