New Story

okay this isn't an update, sorry. I want to start writing another story, and I have lots of ideas, but I don't know which one to do, so I want your help.

So I'll list a few ideas and you guys comment which one you like best and the idea with the most, I'll write.

Oh and here's how I want you to answer. Don't highlight and say I want this one but say the number.

Ex. I like number 5 and 2

It just makes thing easier for me.

Oh and they're all larry stories btw.

----------------------------------------------

(1) Supernatural AU Louis and his brother Harry cross the world hunting monsters. OR Louis and his boyfriend Harry cross the world hunting monsters.

(2) Management makes Harry break up with Louis, who doesn't know this. Several months later, Louis finds a box of Harrys things, and finds himself bawling on the floor. Harry senses that something's wrong and drives over to Louis house to find him crying.

(3) Louis goes back in time and meets fetus him, who asks if him and Harry made it. Louis explains to him what's happened, and the two of them struggle to fix things in the future.

(4) Louis takes a head hit in a soccor game, and though he thinks he's fine, passes out weeks later from a concussion. When he wakes up, he doesn't know who Harry, his boyfriend, is.

(5) Harry lives in an abusive household with his little brother Niall. He meets Louis, an older boy who lives happily with his two flat mates Liam and Zayn, who discover what's really happening at Harrys house. Will they be able to save him?

(6) Harry is in love with Louis. But Louis has a serious girlfriend, and the rumor is, he's going to propose. At least that's what Harry thinks, until they suddenly break up, and Louis goes into a depression.

(7) Louis and Harry are friends with benefits, if you know what I mean, but will they become more than that?

(8) Eleanor is happily in love with Louis Tomlinson. And he seems nice enough once they start dating, but something's weird...

(9) Louis and Harry go back to they're shared flat and do one last twitcam. They're story is revealed. Larry, how it really happened, and how it's going to end.

(10) Harry and Louis are both kidnapped, beat, and held hostage. When they are given the option for one of them to be released, what will the two boys do now that they've fallen in love?

(11) Not a Larry story, but I also might just do a book of supernatural one shots so you could also vote for that one

---------------------------------------------

PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER AND DONT JUST LIST A NUMBER TELL ME WHY YOU WANT THAT ONE, OR GIVE ME A DIFFERENT IDEA OF YOUR OWN.