Harry eats too much

Okay this is one of my favorite requests because I have a thing with boys overeating hehe.

---------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

I stumbled into me and louis dark flat, fumbling for a light switch. I knew where the light switch was, normally, but i was having a hard time thinking right now.

No I'm not drunk, if that's what you're thinking. I'm just a little, well a lot, over full. Hell I'm fucking stuffed.

Like I almost killed myself driving here from the restaurant because my stomach hurt so bad that I couldn't concentrate. Im in agony.

I finally turned the light switch on, which lit up our living room. My vision went blurry for a second, from all the walking and tripping.

"Ooh I really don't feel good," I moaned as I was struck by a hot flash.

"I need to lay down," I said to myself quietly, trudging over to the couch while simultaneously unbuttoning my pants.

The waistband of my jeans had been digging into my tummy for a few hours now, and had left a nice red mark. I pulled down the zipper, allowing my full stomach to spill out over my legs as I laid down, carefully.

I bit my lip as tears threatened to fall. I am 20 years old I will not cry over a stomach ache.

I knew that this was a hell of a lot more than a stomach ache though, and no offense, but louis would definitely be crying once he admitted he felt sick.

I looked up at the clock. Only ten. That means louis won't be home for another hour.

I slipped my hand under my tshirt and rubbed my aching tummy to try and alleviate some of the bloated feeling.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I heard the sound of a key in the lock of our door.

Crap Louis home. I struggled to rebuttton my pants, but I could see that it wasn't going to happen.

I looked at the couch, hoping he would think that I was asleep and leave me alone. I don't want my boyfriend to see me like this.

"Harry?" Louis called, opening to door.

I kept quiet, and as still as my uncomfortable stomach would allow.

"Oh honey, you not feeling good?" He then asked.

I sighed. I've been found out. I slowly lolled my head over to look at him, kneeling beside the couch looking concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asked, like the caring boyfriend that he is.

Before I even had the chance to say anything, his face changed to a sort of pout.

"Oh haz," he whispered, sliding his hands onto my upset stomach.

Damn he's good.

"We had an eating competition," I said quietly, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Aw harry, don't cry it'll be okay," he assured me, standing up.

I scooted closer to the back of the couch, so he could sit down on the edge. He pulled his legs up to rest on top of mine and started rubbing my stomach again.

"Does that help baby?" He asked.

I just nodded, closing my eyes at how good his warm hands felt on my belly. He continued rubbing in soothing circles until I grabbed his hand.

I felt like I was gonna throw up. Something gurgled in my stomach and was rising up my throat. It was too late though.

"Buuuuuuuurp,"

Instead of hurling, I let out a huge burp, feeling my stomach deflate a little bit from letting the air out.

"That's it, get the air out and you'll feel better," Louis said, resuming the tummy rub.

"Ooh my tummy," I moaned as it gurgled and groaned, forcing me to release burps every few minutes.

"You feeling better?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, thanks," I muttered, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Hey, it's okay. How many times have you done this for me?" He pointed out.

"Dunno," I murmured, feeling my eyelids droop.

"Sshh, go to sleep love," he whispered, laying down next to me and scooting his back up against my chest.

I draped my arm over his waist and pulled him closer, pressing him up against my still aching stomach.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Love you too," he said in that voice where I can hear him smiling.

What would I do without him?

----------------------------------------------

SO I STARTED NEVER STOP AND YOU SHOULD ALL GO READ IT PLEASE AND THANK YOU.