Sick louis

This is gonna be a short fluffy one. And then I'm gonna do one more chapter that isn't a fic its gonna be like my opinion again. And then I'll have an authors note. Then I'll be done with this book.

I'm sorry, but I just can't write it anymore. I'll keep writing THE END and SUPERNATURAL ONE SHOTS so please go read them.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

"Babe you've been sick for almost a week, I think it's time to go to the doctor," I said, mentally cringing.

Louis is terrified of doctors. Not the person specifically but the whole doctors office atmosphere just scares him. Especially needles. He hates needles.

So, I try to avoid taking him or even suggesting it if at all possible. But he's been sick for 6 days now, and he's not getting any better. Not to mention the fact that he's miserable.

So, unfortunately, it's time to go do something about it. Weather he wants to or not, I'm taking him, today.

"No no no, I think I'm feeling a little bit better," he stammered, his eyes going wide. He tried to push himself up into a sitting position to appear healthier.

But he was too weak and dizzy to sit up and fell back down onto the couch. I raised one eyebrow at him skeptically, proving my point.

He sighed, then coughed. Then coughed some more. When he was able to take a deep breath again he looked up at me with pitifully tear filled eyes.

"Please done make me," he begged, his voice rough from coughing.

"Look I know it scares you alright, but it's been too long and I know that you feel absolutely awful. Wouldn't you like to get better?" I tried to reason with him.

He shrugged, looking away from me. Aww he's pouting, how cute. I sighed, reaching out to put my hand on his forehead and check for a fever.

Oh yeah, he's still burning up that's for sure. I didn't feel like getting the thermometer out. That will only worry me even more. It's been really high these past few days. Not ER high, but high enough.

He coughed again, then whined and rubbed a hand over his stomach. I eyed him closely, waiting to see if I needed to grab the trashcan, but he settled.

"Lou," I said softly, placing my hand on his knee and squeezing it comfortingly.

He turned to look at me. His face was a little green and his mouth was open. He looked a little out of it. He's gonna puke again soon.

"I d-don't feel good," he whimpered, reaching his hand out towards me.

"Come on, up you go," I said, grabbing his hand and sliding my other arm around his waist.

I helped him sit up slowly as he breathed shallowly through his nausea. I could tell he was trying to stop the inevitable. I sighed, sitting down next to him and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Just let it happen Lou, you're stomach will feel better," I said, tracing circles into his hip with my thumb.

He shook his head, tears rolling down his cheeks. He heaved, swallowing hard. Then he bent forewords and puked his guts up, for like the 5th time this morning.

By the end of it, he was sobbing. I pulled him into my lap and wrapped my arms around his shaking frame. He's so tiny. Even more so than usual. I know he's lost some weight this week.

"Shhh you're okay love I'm right here," I whispered, ruffling his hair.

"You ready to go see a doctor now?" I asked once he'd calmed down.