Harry: sick day part 2

Okay here's the part 2 of this story. Im not really sure where to go with it though cause the first one was really long so...

----------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

I was uncomfortably hot. I currently have a very feverish harry wrapped up in my arms and his body heat is radiating off of him.

I don't really mind though. The poor thing is miserable. He keeps moaning and whimpering in his sleep, like he's in pain.

He tried to call in sick this morning, but our dumb management wouldn't let him stay home. So he had to suffer through a whole day of recording.

He even had me thinking that he didn't really feel that bad. Then, when we got home, I come out of the bathroom, and he bursts into tears.

"Louis," he whispered, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"How are you feeling Haz?" I asked, pressing my lips into his curls.

"Sick," he said, his voice barely audible.

"I'm sorry baby. You wanna sleep more?" I asked, feeling bad that I couldn't do much to help him.

"Not tired anymore," he mumbled, like a small child.

"Okay. We can watch a movie," I suggested, pulling my arms from where they were wrapped around him and sitting up.

"Yeah," he agreed, pushing himself up into a sitting position very slowly.

"You good?" I asked.

He bent forewords slightly and pressed one hand against his stomach. Aw, poor thing.

"My tummy hurts," he whined.

"Come on love, I'll get you some sprite," I said softly, holding out my hands to him.

He grabbed them in his, and I helped him carefully get up off the bed, not wanting to upset his stomach any more than it already was.

Then I led him out of our room and down the hall, to the main room.

"I didn't even know you had a stomach ache," I said, slightly confused, after he'd sat down on the couch in our living room.

"I threw up twice today," he muttered, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, wanting to be mad at him for hiding it from me, but not having it in me since he was so sick.

"We'll talk about this when you're better," I sighed, leaving the room to get him a can of sprite from the fridge.

When I got back, he was laying down on half of the couch, his long legs curled up to his body, his skinny arms wrapped around his stomach.

He gratefully grabbed the can from my hands and took a few sips, before setting it on the coffee table.

"Peter pan?" I asked, feeling like Disney.

"Sure," he shrugged, feeling too bad to care.

I popped the movie in the DVD player, then sat down next to Harry and pulled his legs into my lap, so he could relax more.

I hope he feels better soon.

---------------------------------------------

Okay so that's not my best work, but I'm at school in seminar right now, so I don't exactly have a lot of time. And I also have to like hide my phone so that's sort of difficult to do while typing a story. Hope you liked it though.

Oh, and keep uping the reads/votes/comments on Broken and Empty (for those of you who don't know, empty is the sequal to broken, so read that one first)