Louis hungover part 2

Okay here's the next part yo's. It might be really bad because I haven't slept in like 24 hours so yeah.

----------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

Bzz bzz. Thank you whoever just texted me for waking me up. I was up pretty damn tired since Id stayed up late last night. It had been New Year's Eve after all. Oh hey, it's 2013.

I grunted and reached over to grab my phone off of the little night stand they have in between the beds in hotels.

Modest can make me go on dates and kiss but they can't make me share a bed... with a girl... the thought gives me shivers.

"Harry what the fuck?" She groaned from across the room.

"S'not my fault," I mumbled, unlocking my phone to see who had texted me.

My face and my mood brightened when I saw who it was from. Louis. I knew he was probably feeling like shit right now.

Niall had called me last night, piss drunk, and said that Louis was pretty fucked up too. I mean it was hard to understand Niall's slur, but I think that's what happened.

The message was not Louis complaining about a hangover. He was driving. Here. With a bad hangover.

"Taylor I gotta go," I said, jumping out of bed and quickly pulling on a pair of jeans from my suitcase.

"At seven in the morning?" She asked, sitting up.

"I'm sorry, Louis, he-hes in trouble and I need to go get him," I explained shakily as I yanked on a clean t-shirt.

"Oh, like what?" She asked, always so curious.

"He uh, was missing me last night and he saw me kiss you, so he went out and got really drunk," I explained as I tugged on my boots.

"And this concerns you why?" She prompted.

"Because he's driving here right now, hungover as shit and it isn't safe," I told her. I personally thought it was kind of obvious.

"But why is it your problem?" She prodded.

"Because he's my god damn boyfriend taylor that's why," I snapped, out of patience.

She didn't say anything else as I grabbed my wallet and keys. I walked to the door and reached for the handle, then stopped and turned around.

"You can stay here or go out, if the press asks Im not feeling well. I'll be back with Louis in a few hours," I said, my voice a lot softer than before.

"I'll just stay here and watch tv," she said quietly.

And with that I walked out of the door. As I walked to the elevator at the end of the hall, I kind of felt bad. I didn't really mean to be so rude to her, Im just tired and worried about lou.

Plus if she didn't want me to get snappy she shouldn't have asked dumb questions.

The elevator dinged, telling me I was in the lobby. I quickly looked around for paps, then exited out the back way, where my car was parked.

In about thirty seconds, I was out of the parking lot, heading towards Louis. He had been in Buffalo at his apartment. He had one there because New York was a fairly common visiting place for us.

He'd left home about 20 minutes ago, assuming he sent the text right before he left. That means I should meet up with him in about an hour and a half. I'll drive for a while then try to call him, so we can meet somewhere.

Oh god what if he's gotten in a wreck? Or is about to pass out at the wheel? I felt my heart rate start to escalate.

Okay Harry deep
breaths. You won't do Louis much good if you have to stop and have an asthma attack.

Louis is fine. You're fine. Everything's fine. You'll be with your boo before you know it.

----------------------------------------------

And look what that fic was. Yeah. Short. Of course if was short.

Oh and go read never stop and broken and vote and comment and all that stuff I always ask. If you go read either of those things I'll follow you and vote for all of your stuff. So comment on this chapter of you read them.

also my boyfriend is being really cute right now and if anyone's bored dm cause i really just wanna chat with someone.