Break up

Okay here's the first request. I really like this one, so thank you to whoever requested it.

Also there's gonna be a part two of them making up, which I'll probably update sometime tomorrow or Thursday.

--------------------------------------------

Harrys pov

Louis has been getting on my nerves lately. He's always angry about something stupid. I forgot to do laundry. I left my shoes under the kitchen table.

It's petty stuff really, and I don't understand why it bothers him so much. It's childish and immature and I hate being yelled at.

I've tried to tell myself he's just tired or something, but I can only put up with so much sometimes. Like right now for instance. Louis just got home and I'm not in the mood for a fight.

I haven't been feeling well all day, and I just found out that Gemma got into a car accident. My mom didn't know anything yet when she called me.

So, as you can see, Im not in the mood. Louis, of course, didn't know that though so too bad for me.

"Harry what the hell is with this tweet?" He exclaimed when he walked in the door to the kitchen.

"What tweet?" I asked, already feeling upset.

"About how hot this chick is," he explained as if I was stupid.

"We've been together for four years babe you have nothing to be worried about," i said, giving him a small, forced smile. Anything to avoid fighting.

"So just because we've been together awhile you can say girls are hot?" He questioned, still picking fights.

"She's attractive lou, and that's what the media wants me to think. But you are still my beautiful boyfriend and I love you more than anything," I practically begged him to let this go.

"What are you making?" He finally asked after looking at me for a while.

"Fish sticks," I answered.

"Babe I hate fishsticks," he huffed.

"Really? I honestly didn't know that, I'm sorry," I said honestly. I don't think I've ever made them before, so how would I know?

"Wow I feel really loved," i muttered under my breath.

"Seriously? You're gonna get all huffy about this. I never said I wouldn't eat it haz," he snapped.

"Me? You're the one who gets mad about everything I do," I shot back.

"Well if that's how you feel about our relationship," he scoffed.

"I feel like you're constantly correcting everything I do," I replied, feeling my face go hot with anger.

"What is up with you tonight?" He questioned.

"Well I'm sorry that this hasn't been the greatest day," I started, ready to tell him about Gemma.

"Oh boohoo, you poor baby. Why don't you go cry about it," he sighed, rolling his eyes before I could continue.

That one hurt. A lot actually. He's always been sympathetic. I turned my back to him so he couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"Sometimes I feel like this is a one sided relationship," I sighed.

"Well If that's really what you think then I guess we can just break up then. Goodbye Harry," he said with an heir of finality.

And then he was gone.

I stood there staring at where he had been for a few moments before the weight of the situation hit me. I sunk down to the floor, sobbing, my head in my hands.

After a while, I ran out of tears to cry. So Instead my body just shook with empty sobs. I was tired of crying, but somehow I couldn't make myself stop.

I don't know how long I sat there in my kitchen and cried before someone came. I was pretty out of it by that point though, so it's not surprising that I didn't know how long it'd been.

"Cmon haz, lets get you to bed," the soft voice soothed me as I was lead to my bedroom.

Then my wet t-shirt was peeled off and I was gently pushed onto the bed. I felt the bed dip beside me after I laid down.

"It's gonna be okay hazza," the voice said, brushing my hair out of my eyes.

It wasn't until the morning, when I woke up to see Niall asleep, sitting up, in my bed that I knew who'd came last night. As soon as I thought about it, I was crying all over again.

This can't be the end of me and Louis. Never in a million years had I thought we'd actually ever break up.

"This isn't what you think Harry. Something's going on with Louis that only Zayn knows about, and he's gonna help us fix this," Niall whispered as I let myself drift back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Whelp. That was... sad