Addressing rumors

Okay so there is a whole lot of crap going on in the one direction world right now, so I'm gonna talk about it. For those of you who don't know, Niall got offered an acting opportunity in a movie, Zayn wants back in the band, and Louis got a girl pregnant. Supposedly.

So first of all, the Niall issue. I don't know if it's true or not, but even if it is, I don't think he'll say yes. Being in a movie requires full time commitment, which would mean quitting the band. Niall loves one direction and his boys more than anything.

So, I think Niall is the least likely to go solo or quit. So I don't think anyone needs to be worried about Niall breaking up the band anytime soon. That's the least worrisome out of the current rumors though.

Next, on to Zayn. Basically he and naughty boy had a falling out. No one knows exactly what happened, but he tweeted Naughty boy "you fat joke stop pretending we're friends no one knows you".

And then there are rumors that he wants back in the band. Now, legal matters aside, I think the boys would let him back in. Louis did say they'd talked since the Twitter fight and made up and stuff.

So, it's possible that Zayn will come back. It's also possible that this really was just a publicity stunt like people thought a while back. Possible, but unlikely. And honestly, we'll probably never know.

Now on to the real issue. Supposedly, Louis knocked up Briana Jungwirth, who is a stylist in LA. She's the mystery blond Louis had been seen with a few times in the past few months.

It's been over 24 hours since the rumor came out and we've heard no denial or confirmation from either person. Which, unfortunately, tells me it's true. Something this serious, would get denied pretty quickly you'd think. So, unless we get a denial in the next few days, I'd say it's true.

Which then poses the issue of "is Larry really not real?" I mean I think Louis getting someone pregnant is a pretty good piece of evidence against Larry. We could pull the "modest made him say that" but that's just ridiculous.

It would take a lot of work to find a pregnant girl, whose father doesn't want to be a father or doesn't mind someone else being the "real father" and making sure Louis is seen with her. That just seems like a whole lot of work. Elounor, I think they rigged, but not this.

And if they're purposely starting this rumor to deny larry, we'll know it's fake here pretty soon when this girl doesn't start showing. So we'll be able to eliminate that eventually.

Of course then theirs the people saying she's the surrogate mother for larry. But, okay come on that's just crazy. Theirs no way in hell that would happen. I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

So, here's what I think. We wait a few days, for Louis or Briana (preferably Louis) to say something. If they dont, we assume it's true as much as that sucks. Then, if it does turn out to be fake, we'll be really happy.

And if it does turn out to be true, we tell ourselves it's modest or surrogate mg or whatever you want to think.

Until she starts showing and we see ultrasounds and the baby is born. Once the baby's born (if it's born) everything's over. For me, once Louis has a baby with a girl, that's when it's time to stop kidding ourselves.

So, don't get your hopes up, but don't give up just yet.

---------------------------------------------

Please comment your opinions on this crap or your opinions on my opinions. I want lots of comments please. I just wanna know what you guys think.