Harry loses his voice

So this is the video from when harry got sick at the beginning of wwa and lost his voice. I just think it's cute so I'm gonna make it larry

------------------------------------------

Harry pov

It's been one hell of a concert. I've been sick all week, but tonight is by far the worst. My head is pounding, my nose is stuffed up, my throats killing me, and I can't stop coughing.

I'm actually worried that Im gonna need my inhaler. That's how much I can't breath. And then trying to sing. It's kind of a struggle.

I can tell that Lou's worried. He's been watching me for the whole concert. I'm sure someone's gonna yell at him later, but I feel to sick to try and stop him.

I've skipped out on a few of the less popular songs to save my voice. And I've also gone through like four water bottles already.

I'm also getting a break right now because Liams talking. I can tell he's trying to drag it out to give me more time. He's been asking everyone what they've thought of the concert and stuff.

"Harry, act out what you thought of this concert," he instructed, still not wanting me to talk.

I gave a thumbs up to Liam, giving the most enthusiastic face I could muster. He smiled and nodded, turned back to the crowd.

"Harry says you're fantastic," he yelled, causing the screams to erupt.

I shoved my earpiece back in. All of the loud screams are making my head hurt even more. Ugh I hate being sick.

I'm honestly just so tired and exhausted that I can hardly function. I feel like I'm letting everyone down by not giving them a good concert. I hope the boys make up for my lack of entertainment.

"So anyways, we're gonna do story of my life now, so sing along I know you know the words," Liam finished, giving me a look.

I nodded telling him that he'd taken long enough. Id downed some water and I was feeling good enough to sing.

"You singing?" Niall asked as he walked by me.

"I'll try," I answered, nodding.

Then, as the music started to play, I felt a tightness in my throat. I coughed to get rid of it before I had to sing, but it wouldn't go away.

Well, that turned into a full blown coughing fit. My head hurt so much and my throat was killing me. Crap I gotta sing.

I managed to stop the coughing in time to take a breath. I swallowed hard before I had to sing.

"Written in these walls are the stories-" I cut off abruptly, coughing.

I hunched over from the force of coughing so hard, bracing my hands on my knees and setting my mic on the floor.

My eyes started watering from my coughing fit. I couldn't even open my eyes. Oh god this is awful, and I'm supposed to be singing.

"Leave my heart open but stays right here empty for days," Liam quickly made up for my lack of singing.

I felt a hand on my back, gently rubbing circles. I managed to take a deep breath and open my eyes while I hacked up my lungs.

On the stage beside me I saw a pair of keds. Louis. He's gonna get in so much trouble for this. He kept his hand on me until I stopped coughing.

"Can you stand up Haz?" He asked, bending over.

I slowly straightened up and leaned against him tiredly. I couldn't help it. Touching him makes me feel a little better.

He led me over to the side of the stage and helped me sit down. I draped my legs over the side of the stage and took another deep breath, still feeling shaky.

"Here," he said, pressing his water bottle into my hand, making sure our fingers touched.

When he pulled away i whimpered, seeking comfort. Any amount of physical contact helps at this point. But I can't have that.

"I know baby, hang in there," he said, then he stood up and walked center stage to sing his solo.

"You alright mate?" Niall asked, laying a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged, not feeling like talking.

"So no?" He confirmed.

"I want lou," I rasped.

"Yeah I know," he answered, giving me a sympathetic smile as he started to sing the chorus with the other boys.

After that I spent a good portion of the concert sitting there not singing. My favorite part of the day though was walking off stage straight into Louis's arms. Then I feel asleep in his lap on the way to the hotel and woke up in his arms on a bed.

I don't know what I'd do without him.

-----------------------------------------

Well that wasn't very long but it always makes me sad when one of my baby's is sick or sad so I like this one. And also I just didn't have anything else to write about this one