Harry: sick at lou's house

Okay here's the next request. Sorry I haven't been updating much lately.

----------------------------------------------

Jays p.o.v. (louis mom)

Ding dong.

I looked down at my watch as I walked to the door. 10:30. Hmm I wonder who would be here this late.

I opened the door a crack and peeked out. Once I saw who it was I smiled and opened the door all the way.

"Harry!" I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Hi mum," he whispered, hugging me back.

Since him and Louis started dating Harrys been over here a lot. So much that he calls me mum.

"Come in dear, make yourself at home," I offered, knowing that he was comfortable here.

He stepped inside and I shut the door behind him, before following him into the living room.

I sat down on the couch opposite him after turning on the lamp to light up the room a bit.

Harry was looking down at his hands, as if they were very interesting. I frowned, noticing how pale he looked.

"Poor dear you look exhausted, when's Louis coming?" I asked, assuming that they were meeting here before leaving for their next tour destination or something.

"He isn't coming," harry said, shaking his head.

"Oh," I said.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have come, or I could have called or-," he started apologizing.

"Haz it's fine, just tell me the occasion," I assured him, not even letting him finish.

"Okay well, I went to visit a friend whose grandfather died, while the boys traveled to Wembley. I'm supposed to meet them there in," he trailed off and pulled out his phone.

"In?" I prompted.

"Two hours," he sighed.

"There's no way," I told him. Cheshire to Wembley is 2.5 hours if you're good at making time.

"We have a short meeting with the boss at 12:30, then we go back to the bus and sleep before rehearsals and the show tomorrow," he explained.

"I'm guessing you aren't going to make it," I sort of laughed.

"Well, I could have, but I stopped too many times," he said quietly.

I looked at him for a moment. Something's wrong, I just don't know what.

"Harry what aren't you telling me?" I asked softly.

"I don't feel good Jay," he said, sounding embarrassed.

"Oh Harry, why didn't you say so? Well come on now, you can sleep in Louis old room tonight," I said immediately.

"Thank you," he said, giving me a small smile before erupting into a coughing fit.

"You poor thing," I cooed, walking to stand beside him and rubbing his back until he was done.

He shivered under my touch. I bet he's got a fever.

"Let me check your temp haz," I said, placing my hand on his forehead. Just as I suspected, he felt warm to the touch.

"Sorry for bothering you," he said weakly.

"Oh don't be silly Harry, really. I'd assume that Anne would do the same for Lou. Now, go lay down in the bedroom, I'll bring you some fever reducer," i instructed him.

He nodded, not saying a word, and stood up from the couch, slowly. He trudged tiredly down the hallway.

I quickly went to the bathroom and
grabbed some Advil, as well as getting him a glass of water. Then I walked towards the hall closet to get a blanket.

At the same time, I pulled out my
phone and pressed speed dial 1, which was Louis.

It rang three times before he answered. That's fairly typical for him.

"Hello mum," he said, sounding upset.

"Is everything alright Lou?" I asked, digging through the wad of blankets.

"It's just, Harry was supposed to call me when he was halfway here and he hasn't yet," Louis sighed.

"He's with me dear," I explained.

"What?" Louis demanded.

"He showed up here about 20 minutes ago, sick as a dog. Poor things got a fever," I informed him.

"Oh Harry," Louis sighed sadly. "Can I talk to him?" He asked.

"Yeah just a second," I said, finally managing to pull out a blanket. I walked into the bedroom.

"Louis wants to talk to you," I said, setting the blanket down at the edge of the bed.

He visibly perked up at Louis' name, reaching out for the phone, which I placed in his hand.

"Lou?" He asked, his voice rough.

"Yeah I'm okay," he said after a pause.

"I'll leave in the morning," he spoke again.

"I know, but I was so dizzy, I had to keep stopping. I was afraid of getting in a wreck and I knew I was close to your place so..." he trailed off.

"Okay, thanks boo," he said. Boo. That's adorable.

"Love you too," he said, then hung the phone up and handed it back to me.

"Here's a blanket love," I said, draping it over him as I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

He nuzzled down into the blanket, already grabbing the pills.

He swallowed them down with a drink of water then laid down, looking exhausted.

"Go to sleep Harry, call if you need anything," I told him, kissing his warm forehead as if he were my own... feels like it sometimes.

I stopped in the doorway, and after turning out the light, looked at this beautiful boy that my son was in love with. Those two are adorable.

---------------------------------------------

We all know Jay's a larry shipper so why not?

Ya'll heard where do broken hearts go????

Oh and go read broken and or empty please they are both finished now.