Larry dodgeball

So I'm sure you all know what this is from. And it's probably going to be very lame because, I'm more of a fluff writer. So I'll do my best. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

Today's the day. Were doing a dodgeball tournament for James Corden. I'm not overly excited, because dodgeball really isn't my game. I'm not that great to be honest.

Now Louis, is pumped. He's never played dodgeball in his life, but none the less, he can't wait.

So he woke me up the day of the filming by bouncing on the bed and yelling "dodgeball day" over and over like a child. He's so immature sometimes. I love it.

So we got dressed and headed to the studio, separately of course, and began filming. They took us to a gym, where James was recording his "statement".

Then they called me over. I'm not sure why I have to go first. Why not Mr. I'm way too excited about this?

"So what do I say?" I asked the filming lady.

"Just talk some shit. I don't know, be funny," she said. Wow helpful.

"JUST BE YOURSELF BABE," Louis yelled.

I gave him a small smile and rolled my eyes before turning back to the lady. Okay what to say what to say.

Then I spouted some crap about how the band has been in preparation for this. It was pretty stupid but she didn't seem to care.

"Okay you're done sweetie. Niall!" She dismissed me and called Niall over. I walked back towards the boys and stood next to Louis.

"Was I helpful?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes boo," I answered, trying not to laugh at how much of a kid he was being today. He's so adorable.

"Yay!" He clapped.

"Wow very manly," I laughed.

"Yay," he said again, but in a deep batman voice.

"Yeah much better," I said sarcastically, making him laugh and swat my arm.

"At least my ass isn't hanging out of my shorts," he sassed.

"Maybe I wish it was," I responded, smirking as his eyes got comically wide.

"LOUIS YOUR TURN!" the lady yelled.

"Damnit harry," he mumbled as he placed his hands over his crotch, trying to cover up the boner.

"Just be yourself babe," I mocked him, slapping his ass as he walked by. Oh I just love messing with him.

After Louis did his, he went to stand by Niall, obviously done with my teasing. After Liam went and did his statement, it was time for the "training exercises".

First we played dodgeball without balls. That was pretty lame. Niall "hit" James. Then the lady (whose name is Anne) decided we didn't need any more of that.

Next we did situps. We laid in a circle while James counted for us. Liam was going all out in the corner, always mr. Muscles. Niall was also doing pretty good, he works out too.

James saw me cheating and came over to sit on my legs while I did them. It was okay though cause I knew it would make Louis jealous.

I watched Louis do a "sit up" aka push himself up. He looked over at me and narrowed his eyes. I attempted to hide my smirk.

"Okay done," he said, starting to stand up. then James motioned for him to keep going. "Again," he muttered sarcastically as he laid back down. Oh this boy and his sass.