Both sick

PLEASE GO READ ONE OF MY NEW BOOKS!!! I started a supernatural one shots book and a new Larry story called the end. I would really appreciate it if you would go look at them for me.

Anyways, here's the next request. It might be kinda short cause I have to go to work soon ugh.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

"Woah you look like hell," I said when Louis walked into the kitchen.

"You look pretty shitty yourself, " he huffed, sounding irritated. Truthfully, I felt pretty shitty, not that I was going to admit it or anything. That's not really my style.

"I might be coming down with something," I shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Yeah me too," he agreed casually.

This is usually the part where I would fuss over him and make him stay home from work. But admitting that he's sick would be admitting that I'm sick. So I'm not going to do that.

I'm all honesty, we should both just admit that were sick and stay home together. There's something about being a dude that prevents us from doing that though.

So I guess we're just gonna have to tough the day out. Eh, we'll survive. It can't be that bad. I'm sure we'll be better by tomorrow anyways.

"Well, I'm gonna head to work," I announced, grabbing my keys off of the table and heading towards the door.

"Yeah me too," he nodded, grabbing his keys as well.

"Have a good day babe," I said, even though he was obviously sick and not going to have a good day.

"You too haz," he repeated, then leaned foreword to kiss me. That's just what we do before we leave each morning.

I hesitated for a minute, because I'm sick, but then I realized it didn't matter. He's sick too, so it's not like we can get each other sick. So I leaned over too and met him halfway.

After a quick peck on the lips and a smile we both headed out the door to our respective cars. I opened the door and sat down heavily in the drivers seat.

I sighed. I really don't feel good. Honestly I just wanna stay home and watch movies with Lou. Why didn't I just tell him I was sick. If I'd said it first, he would've too, and then we could've stayed home.

I thought about getting out and going to tell this to Louis but he was already backing out of the driveway and heading down the street. I guess I have to go to work then.

I sighed again and pulled out into the street, heading to work. The good news is, I don't have a sore throat. I'm a voice teacher, so that would make things a little difficult.

When I pulled up at work, I was exhausted, just from the short drive over. It is going to be a long day.

"Hi harry," my secretary said when I opened the door.

"Hey valerie," I answered, looking at the floor so she wouldn't notice I was sick.

"Are you okay? You look awful," she said.

Damnit she's too good. I should've known that she'd notice. I put on my best smile before replying.

"I'm fine, just tired," I said. Go to "I'm pretending not to be sick" response for the win.

She gave me a look but didn't say anything as I walked to my sound booth. I trudged around the room, getting everything ready and trying to convince myself that I felt well enough to do this.

I managed to limp my way through three lessons. Then I got a ten minute break. I sat down and folded my arms across the table, laying my head down on them.

"Harry. Go home," Valerie said.

I looked up at her, squinting into the light. She was standing there I the doorway with a hand on her hip looking at me with a stern face.

"I need to do my lessons today val," I sighed.

"They can reschedule, or Josh can do them, but you need to go home and get some rest," she said firmly.

I shivered, even in the hot office. I was actually sweating and cold at the same time. And my head was pounding. Not to mention that the room was spinning. So I should probably go home.

"I'll do one more lesson, then go. Cancel the rest or something," I said, giving her what little of a smile I could muster.

"Fine I guess that's a compromise," she agreed, rolling her eyes as she walked back to her desk.

A few minutes later, as I was getting ready, she knocked on my door. I looked up at her impatiently. She's probably going to try and convince me to go home right now.

"I have a message for you," she said.

Okay good it's a business thing. Not her telling me that I'm too sick to do my job... because I'm not.

"What is it?" I asked, blinking hard to try and rid myself of the dizziness.

"You're boyfriend called and said that he threw up at work so he's going home," she said.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"He also told me that you're sick and shouldn't be here. I told him I would send you home," she explained.

"Are you sure you're not making this up to get me to leave?" I asked suspiciously.

"Check you're phone," she said.

I glanced down at my cell phone. Sure enough I had a message from Lou saying that he'd left work cause he was really sick.

"Alright, fine, I'm leaving. Happy?" I asked as I packed up my stuff.

"Very. Now you're and your boyfriend go take care of yourselves. And don't come back until you're better," she said.

"Alright alright. Thanks Val," I said, hurrying out the door. Funny how I'll go home to take care of Lou but not myself.

I left the office and hurried home, both for Lou's sake and for mine. I did a half assed park job in front of our house and stumbled inside.

When I walked into the living room Louis was reclined back in one of our lazy boy chairs. He looked even worse than this morning.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Hey," he answered, giving me a pained smiled.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Probably about the same as you," he shrugged. "come cuddle," he added at the end.

"Okay just a second," I said.

I peeled off my sweaty t-shirt and kicked off my shoes. Then I sat down next to Louis and reclined back with him.

I held out my arms, offering them to him. He took the invitation and scooted over to lay his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms tight around him and leaned my head against his.

"You're warm. You've got a fever," he muttered, tracing patterns over my stomach with his finger.

"I know love. Now shhh, go to sleep," I mumbled as my own eyes drifted closed.

"Okay," he sighed contentedly.

"Feel better," I whispered, even though he was already asleep. I'm sure I'll follow shortly behind him...

----------------------------------------------

Yeah sorry about that... I know it wasn't very good.