Proof #2: meeting

Okay here's he next one. Still don't know what to name them. Oh and warning this one is sad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

"Okay now that you're all here, let's begin," Jacob, our publicity manager says evilly.

'Everyone' means me, Harry, and Eleanor. We're disgusting Larry and Elounor unfortunately. I hate these meetings.

"Louis, what do you have planned for your date with El?" Jacob asks. I can't help but roll my eyes.

"We're going to the beach, where we'll swim, and let me guess, a pic of her with me, shirtless, then we'll go out to eat and take a pic of her with me," I say sarcastically.

"Yes that sounds fine," he smirks. Oh no. "The date will take place this Friday," he said.

"What?" I gasp.

"You can't do that!" Harry yells from beside me.

"Why not?" he asked, sounding amused.

"Harry and I were going to fucking spend some time together in L.A. and you just have to fucking ruin shit don't you," I spit out.

"Louis stop," Harry says quietly, grabbing my hand.

"Oh gross the homos are showing their affection," Eleanor scoffs.

"Stop holding hands," Jacob says through clenched teeth.

"You can't make us," Harry nearly whispers.

"Ha," Jacob laughs harshly. "I can make you do whatever I want you gigantic, gay, freak, and theirs absolutely fucking nothing that you can do about it. I can make sure that you and Louis never have another free moment alone," Jacob smirks as he yells at Harry. MY Harry.

"Would you just leave him out of this?" I growl at him.

"Well, I would Louis, but because of you're boyfriends rudeness, the consequences have changed. As of right now, you two can't sit together in any interview or concert. Louis will spend all free weekends with El, and she will be joining you on tour," he finishes with one final, ultimately bitchy hurrah.

Them, the inevitable happened. Harry started crying. I'd seen it coming. The tears in his eyes, him looking up, biting his lip.

I spring out of my chair and crouch down next to him, pulling him to my chest and protectively wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't you dare order me to stop you bastard," I say with as much force as I can muster. Jacob just frowns at me.

"Are we done here?" Eleanor asked, sounding bored.

"Meeting dismissed," Jacob said drily.

Harry jumps out of my arms and rushes from the room, tears still falling down his cheeks. Eleanor walks up beside me and grabs my hand. I try to pull away.

"There could be cameras," she says as if I'm stupid.

"Whatever," I mutter, letting her hold my hand. I push the door open and step outside, scanning the alley for Harry. He's standing straight across from me rubbing his face with his hands.

"There's no cameras now go leave with your boyfriend," I tell her, starting to walk away. She let's go and leaves with Marco, her real boyfriend.

After a few seconds Harry falls into step beside me. I sigh heavily. So does Harry.

"I wish they would just let me tell you," I say finally, as we walk towards the limo.

"Don't start Louis," he said, walking a little faster. He gets in the car, and I follow, scooting in beside him.

"You're not mad are you?" I ask once we start driving.

"Just c'mere," he pouts cutely, opening his arms. I let myself fall into his lap and relax I my boyfriends arms, forgetting all about that damn meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you it was sad. Has anyone seen the pictures from which this story is referring about?