Louis birthday

This ones also in my one shots book but I felt the need to update it here as well so ya.

Okay this is one of the requests and its a fluff fic which are my faves btw, so thanks for the request.

---------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

When I woke up I was cold. I never wake up cold. I mean seriously harrys Always here and that boy is like a furnace. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

Harry's side of the bed was completely vacant. I hope everything's okay. I slid out of bed, shivering as the cold air hit my bare chest. I quickly pulled on a jumper that was laying on the floor.

I trudged down the hallway, past the dark bathroom, and the living room lit up by the christmas tree. Then I walked into the kitchen.

There was Harry standing in front of the oven, fixing something. I cocked my head to one side and watched him as I leaned against the doorframe.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked.

"Oh hi Lou! Happy birthday!!" He said happily.

My mouth dropped. Shit I forgot it was my birthday. And Christmas eve. I love christmas.

"Thanks haz. I actually totally forgot," I admitted, blushing a little bit.

"You forgot that you're 23 now!?!?!" He exclaimed.

"Ugh don't remind me, 23 is old," i sighed.

"Hey, none of that," Harry reprimanded, coming over to grab both of my hands.

"Soon you're gonna start calling me old man," I huffed.

"Well, when that day cakes you can call me giant," he said, puffing his chest up and looking down at me.

"You're ridiculous," I said, smacking his chest.

"You know you love it," he smirked, raising one eyebrow.

"That's what you think," I said, even though I was grinning from ear to ear.

"C'mon let's eat breakfast," he changed the subject.

Before I could even ask what we were having he handed me a plate with two cinnamon rolls on it. They're my favorite!!

"Hazza I love cinnamon rolls!" I exclaimed, clapping my hands together.

"I know babe," he said, giving me w fond smile as we sat down at the table.

"Thanks haz," I mumbled around my full mouth, already having dug in.

"Anything for my boy on his birthday," he replied cheekily.

We ate in a peaceful silence. Once I was finished, Harry grabbed my plate and put in the dishwasher along with his. This kids gonna spoil me.

"Well now what Mr. Styles?" I asked jokingly.

"Go get dressed," he answered.

"Ooh what are we doing?" I asked, bouncing in my chair.

He chuckled at my childish response to a surprise. He knows I don't like surprises.

"It's a surprise lou," he replied.

"Hmph. You know I hate surprises," I muttered, crossing my arm and stomping upstairs.

"Aw don't pout lou," he called after me.

I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, toms, a t-shirt, a jumper, and a beanie. When I walked back downstairs Harry handed me my jacket and gloves.

"Oh so it's outside," I smirked, proud of myself for having figured some of it out.