Car accident

Okay here's the next request. I got another request but I literally can't remember what it was for the life of me so sorry I'll figure it out eventually. And it's not really gonna be like the actual car accident that happened so don't point it out.

Also, sometimes I hate people. They're so rude. Like stfu.

----------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

"We should do something," Niall said.

"Like what?" Zayn asked, looking skeptical. We were in kind of a lame town, so there wasn't much do to.

"I don't know. Liam just got his license so he should drive us somewhere," Niall shrugged.

"Yeah let's do that!" Liam agreed. I remember how excited I was when I got my license.

"Alright," Zayn nodded.

"Yeah let's do it," I agreed.

"Where should we go?" Liam asked, standing up and grabbing his keys.

"We could go to the studio, lay some tracks just for fun," Louis suggested.

"Oh that's a great idea!" I agreed, nodding quickly. I love being in the studio.

"Awesome, let's go," Liam said, dramatically leading us Outside with his arms held like "superman".

I just laughed and followed the boys out to the car. My friends are such weirdos. This is exactly why I love them all so much.

So we all piled into Liam's car, Louis in the passenger seat, the rest of us in the back. Liam turned the radio up and rolled the windows down.

We were all singing and jamming to the music. Pretty much just being all around being crazy and having a lot of fun.

Then I happened to look out the windshield right at the worst time. I saw a car swerving towards us out of the other lane. My heart stopped for a second.

"Li watch out!" I yelled, but it was too late. I saw the car hit Liam's a moment before I felt it. I was jerked forewords, luckily being stopped by my seatbelt. I still hit my head on something though.

My ears were ringing with the sound of breaking class and smashing metal. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding with terror.

I tried to force myself to focus, to make sure the other boys were okay but my body felt heavy. I don't even know if I can move.

I heard some muffled noises and other voices talking. I couldn't make out any words though. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay kid?" Someone asked.

I sluggishly blinked my eyes open to see a paramedic standing over me. I blinked a few more times then sat up. I slowly moved my arms and legs a little bit. Okay, so I can move.

Then I remembered that he'd asked me a question. I struggled to remember what he'd asked me. Oh right if I was okay.

"I hit my head," I slurred, not sure if that was the right answer or not.

"Okay, how many fingers am I holding up?" He asked.

"Three," I answered.

"What's your name, address and phone number?" He asked next. Why is this relevant?

"Harried Edward styles. 912 W 6th. 316-212-9680," I rattled off.

"Draw a figure eight with your finger," he instructed.

I did as I was told, frowning at the man. What does this have to do with anything? I want to know if my friends are okay.

"Alright, I don't think you have a concussion, but you should probably get an MRI soon. We're gonna take your friend Louis to the ER right now. The rest of your friends are okay," he told me, finally.

Then the weight of what he was saying sunk in. Louis is hurt. Bad enough to need to ride in an ambulance. Shit that's bad.

"I'll go with him," I said quickly. "He's my boyfriend," I added, feeling the need to explain myself.

"Okay, can you stand?" He asked, holding out his arms.

I grabbed his hands and pulled myself up. After swaying for a second I was able to stand on my own. He raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded.

Then I followed him to the ambulance where they were loading Louis onto a stretcher. The other boys were standing around the car, looking at it. Liam was crying. Zayn and Niall both had a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"You boys wait here, we'll send someone to get you. And kid? This isn't your fault," he added, talking to Liam.

Liam nodded, smiling gratefully, but I could tell he didn't believe him. I gave him a reassuring smile as I followed the medic into the ambulance.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked as we started moving.

No one answered me though. They were too busy sticking needles in Louis and wrapping something around his head.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked again.

"Pretty severe concussion but he'll be just fine once we get the swelling down," some lady said, smiling at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"100%. You can hold his hand if you want," she added after answering.

I reached out and grabbed Louis's hand. It was ice cold. I feel like that's really bad. His face looks really pale too.

"Okay, we're here honey, go ahead and get out," the lady said, opening the door.

I climbed out then moved out of the way as they got Louis down from the ambulance. Then I started to follow the medics as they pushed him inside.

Once we stepped inside the doors, someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see a young nurse looking at me. She couldn't have been much older than me.

"You can't go back to the ICU. Only employees. You also need to fill out some paperwork for your friend," she said.

"But, I have to know if he's o-okay," I stuttered, tears welling in my eyes. "And i don't know how to do paperwork," I said.

I should've let Zayn or Liam come. They're older they'd know what to do. But I don't. I have no idea. I'm so scared and stressed out right now!

"Hey, it's okay sweetie, I'll help you. And we'll make sure he's okay," she assured me, smiling lightly.

I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. I have to be an adult about this. I'm not a little kid anymore, it's time to handle things by myself.

"Okay?" She asked.

"Okay," I agreed, nodding slowly.

Then I followed her to a waiting room. I stood on the side of the desk while she went back into a room. She came back with a clipboard of papers and a pen.

"Here's this, you can sit down right over there, and if you don't know one, come ask me," she explained, pointing me over toward an empty chair.

"Okay," I nodded, swallowing hard and wiping my eyes. I took a deep breath to keep from crying again.

As long as I don't think about Lou too much I should be okay. Oh who am I kidding? I can't do this. I felt tears slipping down my cheeks again. I can't do it.

----------------------------------------------

I'll make a part 2 at some point. Maybe today maybe tomorrow. Sorry guys, I'm just not feeling this book so much anymore.

On the other hand, please go read and vote on my supernatural book or my Larry story. It's called the end. But you could just go to my profile to find them. Comment on this chapter if you read them and I'll give your books a shoutout.