Proof #1: jealous

Okay here it is... The first Larry Stylinson proof fanfic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

"So Harry, this question is for you," the interviewer said, way to chirpily.

"Alright," I answered politely, leaning up against the chair in front of me.

Niall and Louis were sitting in chairs while Liam, Zayn and I stood behind them. I really didn't mind. Niall's knee had been acting up lately and Louis was still but weak from being sick last week.

"Is it true that you and Taylor Swift kissed on New Years?" she asked, smirking, her eyes wide.

Damn. I knew that question was coming. No of course I didn't fucking kiss Taylor Swift on New Years I have a boyfriend. But I couldn't say that.

"Yes, I did actually," I forced a small smile, trying not to notice how tense Louis looked all of a sudden.

"Ooh," the interviewer squealed, looking like a five year old girl getting candy. "And how was it?" she asked.

How was it? What kind of a question was that? Like seriously no one asks that.

"It was quite nice," I said, gagging internally.

"Aww how sweet, she cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, next question. Favorite song on the new album?" she asked, finally moving on.

"More than this," Zayn answered. Good choice.

"Rock me," Niall said. Of course he would like that one.

"They don't know about us," Liam said, looking at me while placing his hand on Louis shoulder. I winced at the pointed look.

"Little things," I said.

"Why is that?" she asked.

I almost pouted. No one else got the 3rd degree about their favorite.

"I think it's just a really nice love song you know. Like I'll love you no matter what, no matter what you think, or what other people think," I answered truthfully, thinking about Louis.

"Aw like Taylor right?" she asked.

No not fucking like Taylor she's a girl.

"Yeah," I smiled. Gag.

"What about you Louis?" she asked, finally tearing her eyes away from me.

"I think my favorite would be Loved You First," he said, turning around to look at me. He has tears in his eyes. I frown and bite me lip.

I'm sorry. I try to tell him with my eyes. But he only holds my gaze for a minute before turning back to face the front.

I think that no one else noticed. I sure noticed the sad look, the tears, the way his voice shook at the end of the sentence.

But then Liam wraps his arm around Louis, pulling him back to rest against him. I shoot him a grateful look.

He just sighs and shakes his head. It's not fair though. What was I supposed to say to those questions.

Finally the interview is over. But before I even get a chance to say anything to Louis he rushes off towards the bathroom. I speed after him.

"Louis?" I ask, knocking on the door.

"Go away Liam," he mumbles. God he's crying.

"It's Harry. Boo let me in, I'm sorry," I said.

"Okay," he said. I turn the door knob and let myself in, shutting it behind me.

He's sitting up against the wall with his knees pulled up to his chest, tears streaming down his face.

"God Louis I'm so so sorry you had to hear me say that. Damn Lou it hurt me so much to say that. You know I didn't kiss her," I said, wrapping my arms around him and pulling me close.

"I know. It's just hard," he whispers tearily.

"So you're not mad at me?" I ask, relieved.

"Couldn't be mad at you Haz," he says. I smile at that.

"C'mon, we gotta go," I said, standing up and holding out my hand, which he took. I helped him up and the we walked out of there, hand in hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada. There it is ladies and gentleman.

So I'm leaving for camp tomorrow, and I won't be able to write anything until Friday. sorry guys.