Harry left out (long)

I'm gonna make this one soups long. Like its a really long request. And I might not write it very well cause I'm not good at long ones, but I'm gonna try.

----------------------------------------------

Harrys p.o.v.

"Okay boys, you know the two drill, there's two vans, load up," some guy from modest explained.

I looked at Louis and smiled, we always rode in one while the other three rode in the other. I Was really looking foreword to this drive cause I haven't been hanging out with Louis much.

Recently he's been with Zayn all the time. I'll admit, I'm jealous. Even though I know he's my boyfriend and I know he loves me, it's still hard sometimes.

"Me and Zayn'll take one," Louis announced, grabbing Zayns arm and dragging him across the parking lot.

I just stood there, dumbfounded, while the other boys headed towards our van. I have never, ever, ridden in the green van. Ever since the first show on X-factor it's been me and Louis in the red van.

The boys were waiting on me. So I swallowed down my tears and jogged over the the stupid green van.

I sat down in the back, by myself, while Liam and Niall sat in the middle. Maybe they've all decided they don't like me. Of course they like you Harry, I tried to assure myself. It didn't work.

---------------------------------------------

By the time we arrived in wherever it was were performing tonight, I was feeling pretty down. The boys had barely even tried to engage me in the conversation. I guess it's just cause I'm not usually there.

I crawled out of the van after Niall and slid the door shut behind me. Louis and Zayn crawled out of their van, arm in arm, cracking up.

I sighed. Fine I'll just hang out with Liam and Niall. I hurried to catch up with them and squeezed in between them.

"What's up Harry?" Liam asked, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Well if I'm so annoying to you Liam then I'll just leave," I huffed, speeding up so I could just get to my dressing room.

"Harry wait," Niall called.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms as I turned to look at him.

"We were just in the middle of a conversation that's all," he said, smiling to try and ease the tension.

"The same conversation you excluded me from for the past three hours?" I snapped, turning on my heel and walking away.

I flopped down onto the couch in my dressing room and closed my eyes. Maybe Louis' mad at me. He's never sat by Zayn during movie nights until yesterday. He's never been Zayns partner for game night until yesterday.

Even my own boyfriend hates me. I leaned my head back against the wall and curled up onto myself, wishing this day would just be over.

"Haz," Liam said, knocking on my doorframe.

"What do you want?" I asked irritatedly.

"Nothing from you I guess," he shot back.

I opened my eyes, planning on apologizing, but he was already gone. I sighed, feeling bad. Not bad enough to go find him though.

---------------------------------------------

"It's time to go," Niall informed me, swinging my door open.

"Thanks for knocking," I muttered dryly.

"Didn't think you'd care if anyone saw you changing anyhow," he shrugged.