Louis sea urchin

So obviously this is from the sea urchin incident back on X-factor. I know someone requested a proof a while ago, but I'm on vacation so I don't have Internet to watch the videos. I promise I'll do it when I get back.

Also, anyone else think the knew WP update is weird? Idk I don't like it. I like the really old style better. But whatever. I liked the arrows to move left or right in the text. I do like how we can center things now tho.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

"Harry it's not your fault," Liam said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah mate there's nothing you could've done," Niall added.

"I should have gone with him," I hugged, dropping my head down into my hands again.

"Well I shouldn't have told you guys to do it in the first place," Zayn said.

I looked up at him and sighed. He thinks it's his fault. It's not though, it's mine. I wish they would all just shut up and let me mope until Lou comes back.

"No Z, it's not your fault. He didn't have to do it. He wasn't wearing his glasses so he couldn't see it and if I'd been there I would have stopped him before he stepped on it," I explained, wanting to make sure everyone understood.

"Haz-," Liam started, but I cut him off.

"Just leave me alone guys. Tell me when he gets here," i shrugged.

No one said anything. Good, silence. Now I can go through it in my head again and beat myself up about it. That's what I need.

-flashback-

"I dare you guys to go out where that dolphin is," Zayn said to Lou and I.

"No way, that's deep," I said, shaking my head.

"I'll go," Louis shrugged.

"No, it's not safe," I protested.

"Haz, I love you, but I can do what I want. So either come with me or watch," he sassed, like usual.

"Well I'm not going," I huffed.

"Fine, I'll go alone," he shrugged, then headed out toward the beach.

We had gone to the beach today just to hang out. I'd gone in the water a little bit, but it was really cold, so mostly messed around in the sand.

We all watched him fight his way out into the deep. I was mentally cringing. It's not safe to go out there with the big waves alone. I know that. I just don't want him to like drown or something.

"Here?" He yelled.

"Go a little further," Zayn yelled back.

I punched him.

"Ow what was that for?" He asked, rubbing his arm.

"Do you want him to drown?" I asked.

"He's a good swimmer Haz he'll be okay," Niall said.

"Uh guys where'd he go?" Liam asked.

He four of us turned out attention out towards the waves. We couldn't see Lou anymore. Shut. Where'd he go.

"Come on up Lou, this isn't funny," Liam yelled, thinking it was a prank.

Then we saw some flailing hands in the air. Like he was trying to get up but couldn't. Something is seriously wrong.

"I'll go get him," Zayn yelled as he took off towards the water.

I wanted to protest. Say that he might get sucked under too. But someone had to get Lou, and Zayns the best swimmer.

We watched Zayn run out there, look around for a second, then grab and arm and pull Louis up. We couldn't really see them. But they started making their way back.

Zayn was carrying Louis bridal style. Did he hurt himself or something? He's not coughing or spitting out water or anything like that.

"Call 9-1-1," Zayn yelled once he got close enough. He's not as loud as Lou is.

My eyes widened in shock. If he's hurt bad enough for an ambulance... Fortunately, Liam took charge and pulled out his cell phone to dial the number.

"Uh my friend got hurt in the ocean," I heard him say. Everything sounded weird though. All I could hear was the blood rushing through my ears.

"Harry," a voice said, snapping my out of my thoughts.

Standing in front of me, dripping wet, was Zayn. Carrying a dripping Louis. He held him out towards me.

I held out my arms, as Zayn transferred Louis into my hold. He was conscious but he looked pretty out of it.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sea urchin. Look at his foot," Zayn said.

I looked down. Sure enough, his foot was bloody and swollen. Shit this is all my fault. I fought back tears as the boys went to wait for the ambulance.

After Zayn left to join Liam and Niall, I let myself cry. I sat there and held my baby and cried until I heard the sirens coming toward us.

-end of flashback-

"Haz come here!" Zayn yelled.

I quickly hopped up and ran out of the house to where the boys were all waiting. Limping toward us, was Louis. He looked like he was still hurting.

"LOUIS!" I yelled, sprinting towards him, the boys right behind me.

His face brightened up a little when he saw me running his way. As soon as I got there I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him off the ground.

I set him down, on his good foot, as the other boys have him various pats on the shoulder or back. Then, Niall came around to the other side of Louis.

We both looped an arm under one of Lou's legs and one around his back, then lifted him up. He scooted himself a little closer to me and looped his arm around me.

"you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I mean it still hurts but they took the poison out so I'm not gonna like pass out now," he shrugged.

"I'm so sorry. I should've gone with you. Then I could've warned you that there was a sea urchin," I said.

"Babe, don't worry about it. I was being stupid going out there alone. You warned me, it's my fault," he said.

"But-," I started.

"Haz it's okay, I promise," he cut me off.

"Just glad you're okay," I said, sighing.

"Me too," he agreed.

---------------------------------------------

Well there you have it. Idk who actually picked him up and I know a lot of the factual stuff is wrong but idgaf lol