Larry proposal

Alright I know I said I'd be done after the opinion chapter but I realized I never wrote a proposal and I absolutely have to do it now.

Also, sorry I haven't been updating but school started and I have two jobs so I've been really busy with homework and work so yeah I'm really sorry.

----------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

I have never been so nervous in my entire life. Not when I asked that girl out in elementary school (I haven't always been gay). Not before auditioning for X-factor. Not before our first concert. Not ever.

No one knows what I'm about to do. I haven't told anyone. It's not that I don't trust my friends not to ruin the secret, it's just that I don't trust my friends not to ruin the secret.

When I'd decided to do this, I had been really excited. Now I just feel like I'm gonna throw up. I mean I'm still excited. I'm just having a panic attack and that's kind of overruling the excitement for the time being.

I reached into my jacket pocket, looking around to see if anyone was near by. The coast is clear. So I carefully pulled it out of my jacket and took a deep breath..

"Harry is that what I think it is?"

Shit.

I spun around to see Liam staring at me with wide eyes. God damnit Liam you're ruining everything. How did I not see him walking over here?

"Uh probably," I stammered.

"You're gonna propose?" He exclaimed.

"SHHHH!" I shushed him, glancing around quickly. I can't let Louis hear him.

"Oh right sorry," he said, holding his hands up apologetically.

"It's okay, I just want it to be a surprise," I said.

"Well yeah obviously," Liam agreed.

I opened the box to show Liam the ring. I had mine in my pocket, but it was exactly the same as Louis's. Just a simple gold band with the infinity sign engraved on it.

"Do you think he'll like it?" I asked nervously, feeling the panic setting in again.

"I think he's gonna love it Harry," Liam said, smiling at the infinity sign. That's kind of become Louis and I's symbol I guess.

"I hope so," I said.

"How are you gonna do it?" he asked.

"I can't tell you. It's a surprise," I shrugged.

It's already bad enough that he knows I'm proposing. Theirs no way I'm telling him how I'm doing it. I mean, it isn't anything huge. But it's definitely well planned out. I've been working on it for a week or two I guess.

"Oh, alright," he said, not bothered by my secrecy.

"Do not tell anyone. Not Niall not you're girlfriend. Nobody. I didn't even want you to know," I said firmly.

"Don't worry haz, your secrets safe with me," he said, crossing his heart with his arms.

"Thanks," I said, nodding at him once.

"No problem. I'm gonna look foreword to this though, I'm really excited. You two are meant for each other and it's about time that you got married," he said.

"Yeah. Yeah it is about time," I agreed. Why the hell else would I be proposing? I mean come on Liam use a little bit of common sense.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Oh my god I'm freaking out," I sighed, clenching my fists to stop the shaking that had been going on all day.

"Well you're gonna do fine at whatever you're doing and he's gonna say yes, so you have nothing to worry about," he assured me.

I took a deep breath and gave him a small smile. I feel a little bit better now from talking to him. Maybe it isn't so bad that he found out after all.

"Thanks mate," I said.

"No problem. Well, I'll leave you alone now. Good luck," he said.

"Thanks," I said again as he walked away.

Well. It's almost time. At least talking to Liam had prevented me from backing out. He'd kept me a little bit distracted so I didn't drive myself crazy.

Now I get to pace around in a panic. Fun.

'Are you all in the main dressing room?' I texted Liam a few minutes later, when I decided it had been long enough.

'Yes. Lou Teasdale and a few others are here as well' he answered.

Perfect. This is going to be perfect and I can't wait. So I took a deep breath and walked towards the dressing room. I stood outside of the door for a moment, calming myself down.

Then I pulled out my phone, and pulled up the background music for the song. I turned the volume all the way up, moved the bar to 1 minute and 2 seconds, then pushed play. As soon as they first few notes sounded, I opened the door.

"I have loved you since we were 18. Long before we both thought the same things. To be loved and to be in love. All I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you oh. I want a love like you made me feel, when we were 18," I sang, looking right at Louis as I walked toward him.

Everyone in the room just gaped at me. Except Liam. He was smiling his ass off. At least he kept his promise not to tell anyone.

As soon as the chorus was over I paused the song. Then I stepped right in front of Louis. I held out my hands to him, which he tentatively grabbed.

"Harry what's going on?" He asked quietly. I just smiled and shook my head.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else. Because nobody compares to you. And you're better than words. And you know I want to be the one who holds you when you sleep. I don't care what people say when we're together. Because they don't know about us. You make me strong. So I promise that nothing will come between you and I.  In fact, I just want it to be you and I forever," I recited.

Is written and memorized that several days ago. It hadn't been hard since they're all our song lyrics and they're all ones I wrote about Louis.

So I pulled out the ring and got down on one knee. There was a collective gasp throughout the room as Louis's eyes got adorably wide.

"Louis Tomlinson, will you marry me?" I said.

"Yes yes a million times yes," he said, tears beginning to stream down his face.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. Then I lifted him off of the ground and spun him around. Everyone in the room clapped. And then, looking into my baby's shining eyes, I knew, I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.