Harry: badly injured

Okay I like this request it's very creative, but I've gotta go to play auditions so it might be short.

---------------------------------------------

Louis p.o.v.

"You should probably get over here," Niall said through the phone. He sounded worried.

"Why? Is something wrong?" I asked, instantly concerned about Harry.

"Well, we were playing footie, and Hardy twisted his knee," he told me, confirming my hunch.

"Shit, is he okay?" I asked.

"Well, we carried him inside and out some ice on it, but he seems to be in a lot of pain," he explained.

"Alright, tell him I'll be there asap," I said, grimacing at the thought of my boy being in pain.

"Okay, hurry Lou," he said before hanging up.

I hung up and tossed my phone to the passengers seat of my truck and pressed down on the gas pedal, speeding just a bit.

Nialls place was all the way across town from where I was, so it took me about 20 minutes, even speeding, to get there. Finally though, I pulled into his driveway.

I quickly parked and turned the car off, jumping out and rushing inside. The door was unlocked, like always.

"Owwww Niall," I heard, along with sobs and what sounded like gasping for breath.

"Harry!" I called, hurrying into the living room. There I saw harry, lying on the couch clutching his knee and crying hard.

"L-lou-ouis," he choked out in between sobs.

"Oh my god, I'm here baby it's okay," I assured him, grabbing his hand and rubbing my thumb over it.

I turned around to see Niall standing behind me looking concerned. I motioned for him to come closer.

"Call 9-1-1," I whispered once he'd leaned over close enough that he could hear me.

"Really?" He asked, his eyes getting wide.

"This isn't just a twist," I explained, nodding at him.

"Okay, I'll go outside so he can't hear," he said quietly.

I nodded and shot him a grateful smile. Once I heard the door shut, I had to start thinking about how I was going to tell Harry.

"It's b-bad isn't i-it?" He asked shakily, finally calming down a bit.

"Well," i sighed, knowing that I can't lie to him. "I don't know baby but we're gonna call an ambulance just in case," I explained gently.

He just nodded, the fear evident in his eyes. He bit down on his lip, probably trying to keep himself from crying. He hates looking like "a baby" in front of me.

"You can cry love it's okay you're in pain," I said softly, feeling bad for him.

His lip quavered before he burst into tears again. I moved in to give him an awkward hug, since he was laying down.

Then I heard the sirens. I knew I should get him at least sitting up before their in here.

"Let's sit up haz okay," I said, sliding one arm around his waist to help him sit up. I could feel him shaking.

"They're here lou," Niall called across his house.

Several seconds later he walked in with two paramedics. They were carrying a stretcher. Oh god, harry isn't going to like that.

"Okay, which knee is it," one guy asked.

Harry pointed to his left one, tears still streaming down his pale cheeks. The paramedics held the stretcher next to the couch. Harry started panicking and breathing rapidly.

"Wait," I interrupted.

"What?" The paramedic asked impatiently.

"Can I carry him? He's terrified of those things," I explained. (A/N: okay I'm aware that louis couldn't carry him if he tried but just ignore that for the sake of the story)

They had one of those facial conversations that me and the boys do all the time. Then one of them looked at me and nodded.

I walked over as they moved the stretcher. I knelt down on one knee and slid my arms under his back and his right knee.

I scooted my lower arm down just a bit so his other cleat was on my hand, that way he wouldn't have to support that leg by himself.

"You good?" I asked.

He nodded, his jaw clenched, his whole body completely tense. I lifted him up as smoothly as I could manage and carefully maneuvered him out the door, the EMT's close behind me.

They had me set him on a table in the back of the ambulance and put a brace on his knee so it wouldn't move on the bumpy ride over there.

"You coming with him?" the man asked.

I nodded, then looked out the doors to see Niall standing there. He raised one eyebrow at me.

"I'll call you," I said to him.

"I'm gonna head over there as soon as I tell the boys," he said back.

I found out later that Liam, Zayn, Josh, and a few others that they had been playing with had left. They thought Harry had a simple knee twist and just left Niall to take care of him until I arrived.

Id been to worried to think about details like that. I honestly hadn't even noticed that no one else was there.

When we got to the ambulance, they had me carry him again (well at my request) into an X-ray room. After doing the x ray, they put him in a wheelchair, with one leg hiked up so he didn't have to change the angle his knee was bent at.

We sat in a hospital room for nearly an hour after that. They'd given harry some pain medicine so he was asleep on my shoulder Im pretty sure.

"Well Mr. Tomlinson, he has a stress fracture," the doctor said upon walking into the room.

"So what's going to happen.

"We'll put him in a splint and brace so it can't move, and he'll be on crutches for a few weeks," the doctor explained.

"Alright," I nodded.

"Here's a prescription for some high power pain medicine, because he's going to need it," he said, handing me a slip of paper. I folded it and put it in my pocket.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome. You may sign him out at the front desk and leave whenever you're ready," he said, then he turned and walked out of the room.

I let out a sigh of relief and leaned my head against Harrys. He'd been through a lot, the poor thing.

It could have been a lot worse though I suppose.

"I love you," I whispered, even though I knew he couldn't hear me too.

----------------------------------------------

HEY EVERBODY GO READ MY LARRY BOOK... ITS CALLED NEVER STOP.

Was that one long? I hope it was long. Ugh I'm sick guys and it really sucks.