Harry Stomachache

So this is UAN era, on the tour bus. Also, please go read and vote for a story on my chapter new story... it's like 4 chapters back or something. I've got a few ties and need some deciding votes.

I would also like to address the fact that the above photo is like the cutest thing ever. I mean literally I'm like dying of the cuteness feels.

--------------------------------------------

Harry's pov

I haven't felt very well all day. Just a general feeling of blah. Then I made the mistake of eating lunch. And now my stomach is killing me.

I'd gone back to my bunk to "listen to music" an hour ago. But really I was laying here trying not to cry. That's how bad I felt.

After a few more minutes, I decided that I was too uncomfortable to lay here anymore. I slowly pushed myself up into a sitting position.

I was already kinda queasy, and standing up did anything but help that. I walked slowly to the TV room, praying to god Louis was out there.

"Lou?" I asked, my voice hoarse, when I came around the corner.

He looked up from where he was sitting on the couch. He started to smile at me, then frowned after he got a good look at my face.

"Hey, come here babe," he said, looking concerned as he held out his arms.

I sat down in his lap and leaned my head back on his shoulder, squirming around uncomfortably. He rested his hands on my thighs as a comforting presence.

"I don't feel good," I mumbled, turning my head to bury my face in his neck.

"Are you sick?" He asked, his thumbs tracing circles on my legs.

"My stomach just hurts and I feel crappy," I shrugged, not sure why I felt bad.

"Okay, well let's just relax for a bit," he said.

"You want some medicine haz?" Niall asked.

I shook my head. The thought of ingesting anything made me want to be sick. Even if it might make me feel better.

The bus turned a corner, making my stomach lurch and my nausea ratchet up a few levels. Great, just great. I swallowed hard to ensure I could keep my stomach down.

"Maybe you're carsick," he pointed out, noticing my reaction to the movement.

I shook my head again. I've never been carsick in my life. I don't think people randomly start getting carsick when they're 16.

I started to feel even sicker. You know that weird ringing you get in your ears before you get sick? Yeah I was having that. And my mouth was full of spit. Oh this is really not good.

"You okay?" Lou whispered in my ear, sensing the obvious discomfort.

"I feel like I'm gonna be sick," I moaned, shaking my head when swallowing didn't help.

"Alright, let's go to the bathroom," he said calmly, lifting me up by my hips.

He stayed behind me, his hands on my waist, and practically pushed me to the bathroom. We didn't hurry, because it wasn't an urgent situation yet.

As soon as we got into the bathroom though, I dropped down on my knees in front of the toilet and threw up my lunch.

I briefly wandered if he'd shut the door, because surely the other boys would rather not hear this. Then my stomach heaved again and that thought was very much forgotten.

My stomach clenched painfully each time I heard. Of course by this time I had nothing left to puke up, so it hurt even more.

I felt tears come to my eyes and spill over. I just want it to stop. I could feel Lou's hand on my back but it didn't make me feel much better.

"That's it, deep breaths," he whispered, rubbing circles with his hand.

I took a few gulping deep breaths before the heaving stopped. My stomach muscles relaxed, and I finally felt a tiny bit better. I couldn't stop the tears though.

"Hey don't cry," he said softly, moving to sit behind me.

He bent his legs around me, so I was practically siting in his lap and slid his arms through mine. He rested his hands on top of my stomach, serving the same purpose as a heating pad would.

I scooted back a little until I was pressed up against him from behind. He laid his head down on my shoulder and pressed kisses into my, im sure, sweaty ski .

I placed my shaky hands on his legs, just wanting to feel him. I felt better when I could feel him. I was finally able to breathe normally now.

"Better?" He asked, sliding his hands under my shirt tracing patterns into the skin.

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, still kind of afraid of opening my mouth. The last thing I wanted was to get sick again.

He buried his face in my neck, heat radiating from his whole body. I tell you this boy is like a furnace. Sometimes it gets to hot at night, but right now I'm grateful. I'd definitely be shivering if it want for him.

"He okay?" I heard Niall ask.

"Ish," Louis answered.

I guess I'm as okay as a person who just threw up can be. I would've said this, but again, I preferred to keep my mouth closed. And my eyes for that matter.

"Alright, just thought I'd check on him. Feel better haz," he added after.

"You think your gonna be sick again?" Lou asked after Niall had left.

I thought for a moment, trying to feel out my body. Then I shook my head. My stomach still hurts, but I'm not queasy anymore. I think I'm done with the gross stuff for now.

In fact, Looking down at his hands, I felt almost okay again. Louis has that effect on me. I don't need medicine, I just need my boyfriend. He can fix anything.

---------------------------------------------

Well I don't know about you people but I think that was damn cute. So don't forget to go vote on "new story" please and thank you every one.