Harry has a cold: part 2

I didn't want to be finished with this one so here's part two

-------------------------------------------

Harry's p.o.v.

I woke up to Louis humming. He was sitting in front of me, leaning back against the couch.

"Lou?" I asked, my voice rough.

"Hey Haz. How are ya feeling?" he asked, moving my hair out of my eyes.

I just shrugged, sitting up and stretching. "We have a concert tonight?" I asked.

He nodded apologetically. "I called modest to see if you could skip it but they said no," he said, handing me a glass of water which I gulped down thankfully.

"It's okay, I'll be fine," I said, my voice sounding better already.

"Better get dressed though, we're leaving soon," he said, giving my leg a quick pat.

With that I hauled myself up and into my bunk to put on my usual skinny jeans, boots, and a t-shirt. Then we piled out of the bus and got into the minivan we drove around in.

First stop was an interview, which I sat through silently next to Louis. Then we had rehearsals, which I also didn't take part in. Then we stopped for lunch, which we are in the van.

"If you want to tell us something just text one of us okay love?" Louis asked. I knew he felt bad for me. He never called me 'love' unless he felt bad for me.

I nodded, knowing I wasn't supposed to talk. During the next interview I texted Louis some of my responses so I could take part a little bit.

Finally, we arrived at the concert venue. Immediately we were wished off by our stylists. Somebody brushed a bit of makeup on my face and messed with my hair for a while before shoving me into my dressing room.

Louis was already sitting on the couch... he always changed in my dressing room.

Sitting on the couch was two sets of clothes. Louis: black skinny jeans, suspenders, sweater, toms. And mine: black skinnier jeans, tank top, boots.

Just looking at it made me shiver. A tank top? Did I really have to wear that. I was freezing. Sighing, I pulled on my jeans and boots, still in my hoodie.

"You wanna wear mine?" Lou asked.

"What?" I asked, before cursing and covering my mouth.

"You can wear my sweater and I can wear your tank top," he said.

I nodded, not speaking this time. I slipped on Lou's sweater. It was meant to be large so it fit me fairly well but it was a bit short and the sleeves were small.

My tank top was huge on Louis, going halfway down his thighs and hanging over him, very baggy. It was kind of cute.

-------------------------------------------

Louis' p.o.v.

As soon as we welcomed the crowd, Liam went into his beginning speech.

We love you guys, Bla Bla Bla, thanks for coming, Bla Bla bla.

"Also, Mr. Styles is ill this evening and we all commend him for being on stage tonight. He has a bit of a sore throat, so if he isn't singing, you all need to sing louder," Liam told the crowd.

I slung my arm over Harry's shoulders. "Poor Hazza isn't feeling well so be nice," I pouted at the audience.

Soon, the concert was underway. After about two songs, Harry stopped singing the chorus and his harmony parts, only his solo. I handed him a bottle of water at the beginning of Diana, which he took gratefully, then set it down before his solo.

Next came Story Of My Life. The music started. I spotted Harry out of the corner of my eye, hunched over, coughing. I walked over to stand next to him.

"Written in these-" was all the further he got before he was racked with another coughing fit.

"Stories that I can-" more coughing.

"Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage," Niall filled in, and I gave him a thankful nod, handing Harry his water.

He spent the next two songs, sitting on the edge of the stage, coughing his lungs out.

When the concert finally ended, we thanked the crowd, and walked off stage. As soon as we were out of view of the crowd, Harry turned to me, with tears in his eyes, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Aw Haz, what's wrong?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"My throat and my chest really hurt," he moaned into my shoulder.

"Come on love, to bed with you," I said, dragging him back to the van. He laid in my lap all the way back to the bus, falling asleep, and Liam carried him onto the bus.

After I pulled his jeans off and covered him up, I kissed his forehead, ready to head to my bunk.

"Lou?"

"What is it Harry?" I asked.

"Lay with me?" he pleaded.

"Of course,"

I crawled behind him on the couch and he snuggled back against me.

"Go to sleep love, feel better," i murmured into his hair.