Brothers AU

Okay this request is where louis and Harry are brothers which is cute. So anyways, Harry is 4 and Louis is 7

----------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"Lou look Im doing good," Harry, my little brother yelled as soon as I walked downstairs.

"Good job haz," i said, rolling my eyes at his four year old cuteness.

I had been planning on going straight to my room, but instead I sat down with Harry. He was playing this racing game on level easy.

He's actually pretty good for only being 4. Im a lot better since I'm seven and a half.

"Can I play one?" I asked once his race was over.

"Noo I wanna do another," he whined.

"Cmon just one game," I reasoned with him.

"No," he pouted.

"Fine," I huffed. But then I reached out and tried to yank the controller out of my hand.

He turned away from me, but my arms are longer so I grabbed it out of his hands. I smiled triumphantly and pressed the ok button.

That's when Harry started to cry. I mean like wailing, sobbing, the whole deal. For a split second, I was annoyed that he was being a baby.

Then I remembered that he practically is a baby and felt bad. Now I feel like a really bad big brother.

I set the controller down and grabbed Harrys tiny little body. He squirmed and continued to cry, but I pulled him into my lap.

"I'm sorry," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

He writhed around and bawled for a few more minutes, then calmed down. After another second, I felt his short arms wrap around my shoulders and he pressed his face into my shirt.

"I was a bad big brother so im sorry Hazza," I said , letting go.

"It's otay," he shrugged.

"Here you go," i said, handing him the controller.

"No you can play," he shook his head and pushed it away.

"I want you to," i insisted.

"Well I want you to," he argued stubbornly.

"How about if we each do one half of the controller," I suggested, proud of my good idea.

"Yeah!" He agreed happily.

"Okay," I said.

"Can I still sit in your lap though?" He asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah of course," I laughed, smiling down at my adorable baby brother.

So, he did the left side and I did the right. We weren't very good that way but it's okay. It was fun to hang out with harry.

I love my little brother.

---------------------------------------------

Short and sweet.